1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miss California

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cbr/cut, May 6, 2009.

1. cbr/cut

cbr/cut Well-Known Member

So, now they've found that there are photos of her "half nude" (she's wearing panties and covering her breasts with her arm) which you can see on thedirty.com (potentially NSFW) and people are talking about stripping her crown.

Basically, they are calling her values into question based on these photos, saying she has no moral ground to stand on in the whole "same sex marriage" issue.

The MSM is retarded. People love a good scandal, but some on. These girls parade in front of a bunch of judges wearing skimpy bikinis, (which is great) but they get in trouble for having semi nude photos? Double standard much?

Discuss.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

think I read somewhere that before they compete, they sign a contract that there are no nude or semi nude photos of them. so I think they may use "breach of contract"

3. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I just love the fact that we'll punish a woman for coming close to exposing her breasts but we'll reward the Chairman of the NY Federal Reserve for not paying taxes by putting him charge of the Treasury which controls all of our tax money.:eek: So, if she didn't pay her taxes, fire her from being Miss CA and give her a job in the Obama administration.:rolleyes:

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

No, whats funny is she is getting punished for being honest when asked a question.

Its that old addage attorney's know... if you dont know what the answer is, dont ask the question, because you might not hear what you want to hear.

5. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

This thread is... Useless...Without... PICS!!! :(

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

link

7. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

i just came to this thread to lurk and to see some boobs ,but i just have to quote this asinine statement and ask .....

did you really just type that on purpose ? Did you actually sit down and consciously come up with that hoping it had some sort of reason to be said in this context .

"hey did you try our new menu tonight ,we have a great sirloin steak "?

DOUGK "no i didn't ,but did you know Obama and the treasury dept is funneling millions of dollars of my money "

crazy much ?

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Nice ass.

9. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

I love her... Forever.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

C'mon bcc, just admit that you're hot for that gay ass.
    Don't want no bitches foolin' wit your action.
    Why on earth would a woman feel as though a man is what she's looking for?
    It just ain't PC.
    Why wouldn't a sane man follow Obama like a babbling idiot; he is, after all, the One.
    Just ask him, if you can see past that blinding light.

11. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

?? Where??

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Post 7

13. healthhut

healthhut Expert #18

There is more skin than that on mtv anytime during anyday. This is a bs way of liberals forcing people to lower their values. this country was designed to make you free, free of people telling me anything. F*%k the minority group of flamin homos that make everyone uncomfortable at every possible oppertunity. Thats why I think the fags should get back in the closet.

14. cbr/cut

cbr/cut Well-Known Member

Exactly, the same people crying for "equality" are trying to push their views on others, and if you dont like it, you are a hatemonger.

She does have a great ass.

15. So topless in a picture means your are wrong, but topless (or more) in a hollywood movie means you have credibility in politics. I think I'm catching on.

16. daddio

daddio Well-Known Member

Who gives a rat's ass what a beauty contestant thinks about anything?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I heard on the news she was underage when the pictures were taken. I trust that you did not know that when you posted it here. They can click on your link if they want to see.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That pic isn't much worse the Miley Cirus' photos with her Dad(Billy Ray Cirus) for a major magazine. Worse but not that much.

If she was underage then it's a damn good thing it doesn't show anything cuz I would have to save it under some weird secret name. :D

19. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

my bad...did not realize :up:

20. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Trouble-maker. :D

I think she did the right thing in answering honestly.

I also think this dweeb that was the host should have charges for slander or defamatition of character for his slanderous comments about her being honest, after it happened.

He may not agree with her, thats just tough.

If we have come to punishing people for being honest, its a sad day....its also Obama's fault:D:D