1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

misc f3 parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by sauce314, Sep 13, 2010.

1. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i have a few f3 parts left,want them gone.
    bunch of rear whell spacers,pay for shipping
    3 crush drives $40 each
    1 set of stock rear sets $20
    2 wire loom's 1 cut 1 not $40 each
    1 coolant resevor$10
    1 tripple tree $30 (straight)
    1 front rim/with rotor's & captive wheel spacer's $150 (straight)
    2 sets of front brake cailper's $20 each
    2 power coated swing arms $50 each
    1 frame no title $100
    all prices are shipped except the frame.have some other stuff layn around

2. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Any forks?

3. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

well B.J. let me recheck that list.......a nope no forks

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

You're officially the Mencia of V7.

5. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

ah, the other stuff must be your balls. I'm surprised you found them. Either way, I'll pass.

7. KISS RULES

KISS RULES Well-Known Member

cBJr thats uncalled for,if you cant read why do you post mean things up? i'm sure if sauce314 had any forks he would have put them in his list.i dont know you but your low class in my book.just my two cents

8. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

come on guy's this is a parts for sale thread.not what who thinks what of whom.J.B. is ok with me.

terminus est pm returned

9. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Sauce likes to talk alot of smack. I was just trying to make a joke for him. I didn't mean any real insult. I can't believe I'm having to type this.

sorry for mucking up your for sale thread. Good luck with your sales.

10. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

that's right B.J. were cool bro no worries did kiss suck's make you cry? and yes i know it's kiss rules but they have sucked since the 70's!! & so does detriot!!

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

glad to hear it. If you still have the rearsets in a few weeks I may come looking for them. My sister-in-law is getting married, and for some reason it is costing me a ton of money. After that's over, I'll be putting my bike back together for next season.

Do the front calipers have brake pads? What kind? You were telling me last year about how great the Carbon Lorraine's are, so I figure I'm gonna try them next season.

12. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

the cailpers dont have any pads J.B. carbon lorraines are fn great pads.expinsive but worth it.your running stock rear sets? dont you have relocating plates? i have a set of those two.let me know J.B.

13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I have stock rearsets on relocating plates. I did break my left one in half though. My bike is still in my buddy's trailer, so I'll wait to get it back to make the list of crap I need.

I will run those pads next year. I was just hoping I could cheap out and get them with a spare set of calipers for less than what the pads cost new. :)

14. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

you don't know any of these dudes KISS SUCKS. they're all friends.....thanks for your two cents though :rolleyes:

if you're really in detroit and need F3 stuff, get a hold of ollie. do you race?

BJ, hope you can get the bike ready for GNF. make it happen.

15. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

J.B. dont cheap out when it comes to brakes & suspension stuff.the other stuff well thats up to.try oliver he has a bunch of parts along with a bike that he's selling.
    YEA WHAT KMC SAID!!!

16. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Got any rear rims? :D

I keed, I keed.

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I've got two spare F2's worth of parts in my basement to put it back together, but I don't think the GNF is in the cards for me. Money's real tight and my sis-in-law is getting married that week. I had an offer to ride a kind soul on here's bike if I wanted, but I just don't think I can make it. (He obviously doesn't know my on-track record.)

uh, bump TTT. :)

18. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

nope no rear rims.