1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minimalism

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Feb 8, 2024.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Gonna start letting things go. I like where this is going.

27 and BrentA like this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

This has potential :D

motion likes this.
  3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Even the Rossi stuff?

motion likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Keeping the business?

motion likes this.
  5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Minimalism: the outcome of your investments when you use Motion and Bird, LLP. :D

Phl218, motion, R Acree and 4 others like this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Put me on the list for one of those bikes, or maybe the Ferrari. I'm not too picky.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'd like a threesome with any two of the pussycat dolls but that ain't happening either.

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  9. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Minimalism means different things to different folks. Since you just bought a Ferrari, I assume to you it means "only one Ferrari"... :)

5axis, HPPT, BigBird and 1 other person like this.
  10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I've been offloading shit in the attic and garage for the last few years now. Covid lockdown really gave me a good kickstart.

Feels good to get a couple bucks for something you don't use anymore and you're helping someone on the other side of the aisle as well.

Win/win. Ebay has actually been really good to me. Never had an issue.

SuddenBraking and BrentA like this.
  11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm all for unloading shit you don't need and recuperating a few bucks out of it. Question is : what are you going to do with the money ? You don't sound like you need it.

12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

fucked that up...

[​IMG]

YamahaRick and cha0s#242 like this.
  14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

When I split from the ex-wife, she took 99% of the knick-knack stuff like wall decorations with her which was great. The problem is that my house looks like a museum with nothing on the walls :D

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

how minimal? Like living out of a backpack minimal or only a few houses and vehicles at each minimal? I’ve done both but the simpler times were way more fun, especially looking back now…

I think most of us agree that the true measure of life well lived is in experiences/memories not monetary/materialistic acquirements… that being said I’ve come to realize that pics of things and adventures are nearly as good as the actual physical things when it comes to reliving the memories and way easier to store…

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    motion likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Racing posters are free and look great on all walls :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You single? Stick a Motley Crue poster, a couple of those cocaine mirrors you used to win at this whiskey tango fairs in the early 80s up and park a Ducati in the living room and a ping pong table in the dinning room and enjoy.

The ping pong table can be used for thanksgiving dinner, ping pong and it’s stylish as all fuck! Chicks dig ping pong tables too!

motion and 27 like this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

and the right chicks can even use the ping pong balls for projecting entertainment, so I’ve heard :)

19. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Racing events and spectating usually yield some “moments” to laugh about; Laguna Seca with several thousand other (thoroughly imbibed) race/motorcycle fans in the infield before the track layout change… Many discovered that the rubber coming off a spinning tire, is hot enough to stick to any bare skin !

27 likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The jokes write themselves. I'm going to resist.

SuddenBraking, motion and Spang308 like this.