1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Stuff for Nola this weekend

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, Jan 22, 2014.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

The boys and I will be coming to Nola for the season opener and will bring whatever is needed. I will be stocking a few tires with me like 17 inch DoTs, Slicks and rains. The Slicks are 95/70-17 and 115/70-17,($220) the DoTs are designed for Ninja 250 sized 2.75 fronts and 3.5 inch rears are 110/80-17 and 130/70-17 as are the rains. DoTs are $220 and Rains are $240. Run the Savas and trophy in the 250 sprint races and I will give you $20. I have been using the slicks and can say that they stick. In 12 inch we have 100/90-12 fronts and 120/80-12 rears in Medium ($150 pair) and Soft Super Soft and Rains available for ($170 per pair) and a few other sizes including sets of soft 110/70-12 and 120/70-12s for guys running a 2.15 x 12 front and rear. This setup gives you a different front and rear tire for balanced handling and are $175 for the set. These are sale prices at the track (Nola) of if you mention this post and the prices will go up this year. If you need them shipped we will do so for actual shipping. I have also updated the website www.kandjracingsolutions.com if you need more information on all of the products we sell including GatorSkinZ kids roadracing suits and Gator RimZ proper sized pitbike rim and spoke kits. Lets build all the classes this year, minis are a great way to stay in the game and keep racing, we can also probably ride at the rental kart track in the afternoon, Thanks, Kevin