1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini (125's) classifieds

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Rob P, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Not much in WERA classifieds for the mini bikes. Anyone got a source for classified for minis or 125 go stuff. Could use a couple of things.

2. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

supermoto junkie has a bit here and there. What you looking for?

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Tires,warmers, brakes little odds and ends.

4. raddad13

raddad13 Well-Known Member

There is a set of 12" warmers on the usgpru site.
    For tires the bridgestones work great and stickboy has them.

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Need 17" warmers not a must but would be nice.

6. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

for the 125 stuff USGPRU is probably going to be your best source. Other mini stuff, as in mini motards supermotojunkie, planet minis, thumpertalk have all served me well.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I let people post mini and 125 stuff here on the board directly too. Granted, it's two different forums but still.

8. new or used 120/17 sized warmers?

9. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Whatever is inexpensive.

10. if your going to be at Tally, stop by my pit. I have something you can use.

11. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I am all the way across the country in Northern CA!

12. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

I just got a new set of warmers for my MD250H, I'd be willing to sell you the old set cheap if you want them. They are pretty worn but they work fine, they are nice and thin for fitting under the fender, but they are the old style with the string to tighten, slower to take on and off than the newer style with elastic sides.

PM me. I am in SO CA - also I'll be at WERA in Vegas if you are coming out for that.