1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Millitary Precision Vs. Moral Precision

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by edub, Mar 24, 2003.

1. edub

edub Well-Known Member

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Ya know...

If we dropped a 100 megaton nuke on Bagdad, I bet at least half of these touchy feely, whiney bastards would keel over with brain hemorage from their offended sensibilities.

can I push the button???

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I don't play golf Chuckie, but I hear it's fun. You know, outside drinking beer, all the good stuff.

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Edub is a grade A #1 shit distuber!:cool:

5. Tank Boy

But he is bringing to light alot of the Iraqi e-propaganda sites that I've never bothered to look at.

The only problem with web BS is you can't use it for toliet paper unless you want to use your own paper...
    :rolleyes:

6. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Wait, it gets better. In a few minutes he'll post using his other name and congratulate himself for being so brilliant. Stay tuned, it's coming.:rolleyes:

7. edub

edub Well-Known Member

Tank Boy, are you one of the highly intelligent few who bought the $20 bottle of french wine just to dump it out in protest?

8. Tank Boy

No, but thats a good idea! I'm gonna run out and buy a whole case!
    Now I know how you anti-war people feel, just jump on the band-wagon for any pointless hollow act that will make you feel better.

Thanks dude!
    :rolleyes:

9. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Ya know, you are all feeding this asswipe s ego. Ignore him. DO not reply to him.

I feel so much better now that i have put this *&^%stick n ignore.

Or did I spell *&^%stick wrong:confused: Help me out here, Brad.:D :rolleyes: ;)

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Over at the Skulls Group, they're pushin'
    "Freedom Ticklers". :)

Thanks for fixing the image tags, Mongo. Now I
    can post the political stuff over here where it belongs! :D

[​IMG]

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

FU^&STICK. :)