1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might need a lil help at Tally

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Feb 5, 2016.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I remember when everything after the first 3 races was free.

2. Dude. You know one of the worst things racers can do is add up costs. The last thing I need to do is add up what a double header weekend costs in entry fees and tires and race fuel and shit. :eek:

3. I want more. I need an SV. :D

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Looks like several decent options available in the classifieds.

Just skip listening to the Pani idle one night and the money you save on VP you could likely pick one up. Worst case skip the water order this week and you definitely can...

:D

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. Good call. :D

6. BTW - thanks to everyone who has offered to help. I really appreciate it. :beer:

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm thinking he was fucking with you. Anyways, with all the ones I entered I actually only entered one on Sunday myself only because I need money to catch up. I will do the other ones when I get there.

Us regular folks gotta split shit up lol

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Another option.

I'll trade you my SV for a couple races in return for crapper access in the Deathstar...

:D

Phl218 likes this.
  9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

WERA will be running a Broome sticker by the end of the season!

10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

BTW buddy, thanks for the hook up to a new dealer. (Just what every addict needs.)

Good deal on the Suzuki parts.

sidepipe79 likes this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

What's more impressive is he's letting someone else touch his bike. The cooties man! THE COOTIES! :D

12. Hahaha.

Trust me, if there was a way for me to do it myself, I would. But I cant. I tried it last year. I hurried back after the Grom race and grabbed the R6 (Brian already had it ready to go), but I still missed my warm up lap. I had to go directly to my pit start and race on brand new tires with no scrub in, and without getting a lap to get used to the speed differential between the Grom and R6.

13. Umm yeah, no. :D

The good thing about racing 3 different bikes (when you include Grim) is that I get a bunch of practice sessions in the morning. Between practice and races I will be on track 26 different times over the 2 days. I couldn't be more pumped. :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Weird, I'll double check our end, it didn't get you into the Sunday classes other than A Superbike. Not a huge deal. Emily would catch it when she verifies things anyway.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly it's s tiny drop in a big ass bucket.

16. Ok no worries. If it will help I can forward her the paypal receipt.

17. Im trying the best I can. Split the HWT-SS and C-SB Expert races and I will make the drop a little bigger. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We have a copy.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And we do appreciate it.

20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You are one high maintenance MFer..... :p