1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid-Ohio Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by racesbikes, Jul 20, 2001.

1. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Gsxrgirl-Lee wanted to race this weekend but upper management denied him. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Hey Chuck...just checking to see if you still read the BBS.

I'm predicting Eric, his confidence is way high or Mladin for SB.

Hopper for FX.

Don't want to jinx anyone for 750.

Eric for 600.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Extreme - age and treachery over youth and enthusiasm - Kipp by a good ways over Hopper, Josh in a close 3rd still thinking that the Suzuki dash probably looks better than its' tailsection, Hopper repeating in his helmet - "Damn I can't believe how heavy this thing is compared to that GP bike!" alternating with "Damn I can't believe how cool that GP bike was!" [​IMG]

Superbike - Nicky finds whatever little smidge he's been missing and walks away with it. Smith does his best yet on the HD getting it into the top 5 for the first time this year riding it over the bumps like a ditrtbike (since it doens't work well as a roadracer, what the heck - it could happen).

600 - E Boz.

750 - CU ahead of Ben & Jimmy - they both need points and can't afford to crash along with CU being on a strong upswing after winning Laguna (and a large part of that last tenth or so is mental).

250GP - Rich of ocurse, I don't have a picture of him from IRP a long time ago hanging on my office wall for nothing. He is the AMA 250 God.

Pro Thunder - Steve Clark kicks ass and in the winners circle attributes all of his success to having to racing with Lee Acree in the LW Twins Sportsman final at the Y2k GNF.

3. Laurie Acree

4. MikeM

MikeM Well-Known Member

SBK- Hacking/Mladin split. one on Sat one on Sun.Would like to see another SUZUKI sweep...

Form X- Really pulling for Josh Hayes.

600- E. Boz has a lot of momentum. The only one this year to check out on a 600.

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

I did have a nice weekend, thanks! [​IMG]

But my brain couldn't process this comment. It actually caused an embolism when I didn't see the words YOU SUCK after my name. Talk about starting the week on a low note. [​IMG]

Someone, please tell me I suck so I can get this week started properly. [​IMG]

6. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

TOM...YOU SUCK (in a lumber jack kind of way of course).

Just a quick note from Mid-Ohio. Yesterday afternoon in the Paddock after the races. Most riders signing autographs. All three Haydens signing and smiling as polite as can be. I am standing beside the Suzuki table. A little girl gets Mladin's autograph on her hat, he smiles and chats for a few seconds with her. She steps to the side and sees another racer sitting there. Not knowing what to do, she asks can you sign my hat? Mr. Jamie Hacking in all of his brilliance replies out loud..."ya whatever". He signs the hat like it is so much trouble for him to be bothered by this child, hands it back to her without any further comment.

7. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Out of all these predictions No one picked the real 600 winner. Guess you can't count the crafty veterans out of anything.

I didn't say his name so don't go bustin' on me. [​IMG]

8. Laurie Acree

Total surprise on that winner. I'm tickled to death about it too! [​IMG]

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

Ahhh, much better. I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK now. Thanks! [​IMG]