1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melissa of Neighbor of the Beast

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl435, Feb 21, 2002.

1. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Please contact me at your convenience. I was referred to you by Audrey Ghia and I have a question for you.

Thanks,
    Jess

2. your pastor

your pastor Well-Known Member

3. melissa

melissa Sir

check your email...

4. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

I did...but I didn't see anything from you. Hmm...I'll send YOU an e-mail now that I have your addy. Thanks Pastor. [​IMG]

Jess

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Now look what you've done! [​IMG] Not only did you thank him but you gave him a smilie face! [​IMG] Granted, it was the tame smilie but still, he might think we appreciate him now. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Just who IS Pastor anyway? Is it the "well-rounded" chaplain we are used to seeing at Summit or is it Tom, the younger guy that wears that funny hat? [​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That would be Tony with my funny hat on rather than Tom but it's not him.

8. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

I know who you're talking about here Sean, but that's not who I'm talking about. There is a chaplain that comes to Summit who's name is Tom.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

DOH! I forgot about him sorry!

10. your pastor

hey tom, PISS OFF!

11. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

See Jess, it's definitely not any pastor we know at the track. [​IMG]

He showed up after a few spiritual debates we had so it's probably just one of the regulars stirring the pot a little more. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Tardholio (edited 02-25-2002).]

12. your pastor

...but atleast I add garlic and olive oil to the pot instead of rotten vegies. [​IMG]

13. marrcmem

marrcmem New Member

It is Spring, somewhere between Winchester and Charles Town. In a great cloud of dust, to the music of metal and plastic on asphalt, Racergirl435 needs assistance. Through the settling dust dash, if their physique and attire allow dashing, our gravel pit guardians, our unsung heros; WELL ROUNDED and FUNNY HAT.

Will they help racergirl?
    CAN they help her?
    Does she care?
    Does anyone care?

Tune in for the next episode on April 20, as a plantive voice, somewhere deep in the pits of Slippey Point, calls out "Weeeellll Rounnnded, Funnnnnnny Haaaatttt; please help.

Brought to you by your two chaplains at SP.

14. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

What I need is some help here! From Melissa. Melissa, I never got your e-mail. What I'm looking for is a pair of boots, size 6.5-7 (or 38 euro). Audrey told me that she bought a pair off of you last year and thought you might be selling a pair this year. If you are, let me know how much you want for them.

Jess

15. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Powers.... be nice.... Or I'll make it rain during chapel service. [​IMG]

------------------
    George
    THE Rain Director

16. your pastor

hey jess,
    since i'm in this graciously helpful mood on this thread and everyone is so quick to point out that you should not be nice to me...allow me to again help you in your day of trouble. Melissa is at a WSB conference talking to the ducati honcho's. I'm sure as soon as she gets back she'll be more than happy to return your message. Until then watch some videos and look at magazines.

17. melissa

melissa Sir

Hey Jess, I sent you an email but I'm posting here also in case you don't get it. I don't have another pair of boots for sale. The pair I sold Audrey were size 38 Sidi Vertebra. I am normally a size 38 but I think their boots are sized a little small, so that pair didn't fit quite right but I had already worn them to a few race weekends so I couldn't send them back. So I bought a new set and sold the old ones to Audrey and her tiny feet.