1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melissa/NOTB Help!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Feb 21, 2002.

1. melissa

melissa Sir

Aaaahhhh, thank you Papa. Serenity now!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And with Tivo it would record every episode of Seinfeld on 24/7 for your viewing pleasure at a time convenient for you.

[​IMG]

I like technology can ya tell?

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

GEORGE CHEATED!!! GEORGE CHEATED!!! [​IMG]

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

PUDDY STOLE JERRY'S MOVE!!! [​IMG] I think the episode about Kramer's chicken was one of the funniest! Note to self- self, change your USC Gamecock/metal guitar-influenced bbs handle to "Little Jerry Seinfeld". [​IMG]

5. Lucky

Lucky professional lurker

I do I do. Once again, does this mean I'm getting old?

Oh yeah, have a good trip Melissa!!

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

ROTFLMAO! I can't remember, did they ever take down Jerry's clown check that he bounced? [​IMG]

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

What's a Seinfeld? A new brake pad??

8. WERA29

George, you really need to get out more often. [​IMG]

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"The move" episode was awesome. I almost died when george's gf asks him something "What do you think you're doing down there?" and he goes (in a sheepish tone): "uuh, pleasuring you?"

I think Seinfeld (and the other writers) represent the single greatest concentration of comedic genius to ever grace the TV screen. That stuff's unreal.

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, but that's because George forgot the move. He substituted a knuckle for the swirl! [​IMG]

11. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

I can't remember if the swirl was supposed to be CW or CCW.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I don't think direction is important. I think Puddy substituted the pinch for the swirl. [​IMG]

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Wait just a dang minute! My favorite Seinfeld was the "ASSMAN" episode. Where George's dad "sat" on a "fusilli Jerry" statue. And the proctologist was the real Assman. What a scream. There are so many great ones.

14. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

No...veto! How about that one? Or what about Kramer's "man bra" episode. Man I miss that show. Here in Pittsburgh, they show the reruns entirely too late for me to watch. [​IMG]( Sometimes I get to catch them on the weekends though.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe you need to move away from Pittburgh. What's the upside of living there? Other than the cool airport mall. [​IMG]

16. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

The bars in the cool airport mall. Not that I would know [​IMG]

17. WERA29

One word.......

TiVo [​IMG]