1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medical advice inside...

Discussion in 'General' started by JamesC459, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Just get a few silver nitrate sticks. Rub the bugger raw to get it juicy and then rub it with the stick.

Then run around screaming in pain for a day to two!

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I was waiting for that!:crackup:
    And maybe when he wakes up in a tub with one kidney they'll have lanced this thing for him?

3. [​IMG]

4. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

[​IMG]

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

had one removed from my penis when I was 15 or 16. Scared to go to my family doctor. More scared not to.

6. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The cauliflower thing! Silver Nitrate requires moisture to activate. And once it activates it burns like a mofo. Caustic solution to chemically cauterize.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

is that really a solution to the OP's issue? or is that just to make him have a bunch of pain for the rest of the beeb to enjoy and then still need a fix.

8. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Go see a dermatologist. Don't even screw around with weird stuff happening around your junk.

Or a botanist.

9. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

I think it would be more appropriate for him to see a Urologist. And I can't believe no one has asked for pics yet.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

nobody wants to see pics of that.

go see a butcherologist.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:Puke:

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I can't believe anyone did ask for pics.

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

It may work....

I had an ingrown toenail cauterized with SN. Worst pain I can remember. The burning didn't stop for 12 hours.

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

No. SHIT.

I'll add:

[​IMG]

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Put your junk on the internet. People would pay good money to see a cauliflowered pee pee. Might as well make some money to pay to have it lanced. Good luck.

16. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Might just be a clogged pore that's filling up, kind of like a giant pimple.

Go see a doc.