1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mechanic

Discussion in 'General' started by GRN_MACH, Feb 25, 2003.

1. GRN_MACH

GRN_MACH Active Member

after this season I'm going to attend AMI in Daytona 11/03-3/04 and was just curious if any dealers,performance shops or teams who view this board would be interested in offering me employment. Do any of you offer benefits and whats the going rate for entry level positions.

Thanx, Danny

2. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Your best bet is to call around to local shops in your area. I know my dad is always looking for good mechanics, but he is in Georgia. :(

4. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

I could use a apprentice and will feed you all the p/b&j you can eat:) During the weekends it can get real busy.

5. GRN_MACH

GRN_MACH Active Member

Paige Roberson, I want to relocate anyway, actually thinking about Ga. anywhere that would center me between VIR, Barber, Daytona, etc. The only good thing about Danville is, I can be at VIR in about 30 min.

HFD1Motorsports, let me know if you are coming to VIR and I'll be glad to give you a hand.

6. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Our team XT Racing will be at VIR for the AMA races and WERA national not sure about the up coming regional. If you are willing We could use the help. Thanks for the offer.....

7. GRN_MACH

GRN_MACH Active Member

no problem, i'm looking forward to it.