1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:bow:

2. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I get it. According to popular opinion, this is solid gold. Best of type shit. Hopefully, you were in on page 1 to secure your legacy.

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m already kinda a big deal.

TurboBlew and sbk1198 like this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Good lord you take things and yourself too serious. Don't worry, your legacy is certainly secure.

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'm in you coming too? And my statement was nothing more than a statement in support of someone who was wronged through no fault of their own.

And for the record I have in fact flown from Florida to California and back the same day for an in and out burger.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    Quicktoy likes this.
  6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I guess I lack the character to make back to back multi paragraph posts for purely altruistic reasons.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Other than to hear themselves talk ? Or to post up how virtuous they are ? This whole thread is a shit show from the pages of Jerry Springer from page 1.

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Hey DaveK, the stick gets here tomorrow. The only thing this thread is missing is lacrosse.

SuddenBraking and britx303 like this.
  9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Some of us are here with no agenda other than enjoying a good old fashioned slow motion train wreck

AMac likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

600 or Pro?

The kid might switch to the pro with a rail.

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

600 with the Viper. The Crux are only compatible with Crux shafts right? I strung her net today too. My son was really impressed with her ball skills. Woohoo!

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, Crux 10 degree shaft only. There are some others from STX but the others are too thick and the Crux pro shaft I've seen have not held up as well.

Tried out a a pre production D pole today from a company I told you about. If this thing is released, buy it! If your kid can break this thing he's either a gawd or a freak. ;-) More info if they say I can say more.

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I'm curious about the pole. He broke 2 ECD Carbon Pros. Gradual cracking and splintering. He's using a metal shaft now.

Know where I can get a replacement Cascade mask? My son's got jacked up when he took a shot to the face. A wet ball could easily slide through and take out his eye if he gets hit there again. I can't find a source.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I actually know CRAKitty is a he, but I just don’t pay attention enough to catch every typo, King Pedant. Plus, gender bending is in vogue these days and you can even win all the lady’s events if you’re sincere enough about it…. But let’s not go further on that.

It’s pretty telling that you chose the cheap and easy route of nitpicking to attempt to discredit me rather than address the substance of the argument.

I don’t give a shit about Karen or what happened or didn’t happen to her, or whether she was called ‘see you next Tuesday Karen’ or anything else. Debating rhetoric is simply amusing.

I’m quite glad you were triggered. I consider it something of a hobby and a specialty. Sadly, I’ve been banned from all of the more fun reactionary haunts so I rarely get a chance to practice the craft these days.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I might have 2 spare cascade masks, but they are for womens goalie helmets. From our comparisons, they seem interchangeable as I think she swapped one from a guys helmet once because she liked the color than the one that came stock. So come to think of it, one of them may actually be from a guys helmet to begin with. Can check tonight. Lax on.....Lax off:D

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

And just like that the whole thread went ghey.

TurboBlew, Jed, cha0s#242 and 2 others like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

All because a few whiny Wera peeps had to whine about how we were treating a cunt Karen. So then the thread goes lacrosse. Thanks D Bags.

socalrider, stk0308, Jed and 2 others like this.
  18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well, he is a she if we're still worried about facts and data!
    :D

19. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

grasshopper likes this.
  20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh no! Poor you! Don't worry, it will pass soon enough, snicker. :D

P.S. You summarized my thoughts perfectly, and the motivation behind them.