1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCain in bed with a Lobbyist?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Team Atomic, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At this point allegations of a questionalble nature. It will depend on what the definition of is is.

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Wonder if there is a snowball's chance in hell of that rumor being true?

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Agreed, but NYT is standing by the story. I don't care about his personal life, just his involvement with lobbyist and lobbyist in his campaign.

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

No, but McCain is his own worst enemy.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Good to hear.

I would be suprise if his bed behavior really matter or would be an issue for the Dem (lefty Ind.). If he did sleep with the lobbyist that may be an issue for the Rep (Conservatives). However, come to think about it would not this make him the ultimate canditate for the left. Or is he support for keeping troops too much.

I would have a problem is special provision were made to lobbyist, independent of whether or not he slept with her.

But I would add that you would have to balance this, if indeed fact, versus earmarks. Which all candidates except McCain have brought to their State. And if Earmark don't sound like special favors/provision than it is time to clean the wax in our ears.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm more pissed at the media than the candidates at this point. I realize it is about sales, but media manipulation of information has gotten ridiculous. If they have verifiable information run the story in a timely manner. If this is indeed a story, the information is 8 years old. It's no better than the crap they put out about Obama. This isn't about a high minded "the people have a right to know" ideal, they are (continuing to) engage in manipulation of elections.

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Here's my big chance to be even-handed.

I'm a liberal, and I really hope this gets squashed, or is proven false, or whatever. It is nobody's freaking business if he did or didn't sleep with anyone. We hold politicians to a ridiculous standard when it comes to such matters. Leave the guy alone fer cheese sake, and get on with stuff that actually matters.

9. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

NYT has been sitting on this for eight years right? And they "endorced" McCain as their canidate for the GOP. Now they do this? LOL! It's just a smear program by the people that one should never trust. Kick them off you bus, Mr McCain. He doesn't seem to get it that those people are just gonna throw him under the bus when the time comes to use as traction.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I ain't registerin' to read that rag butt I heard about all thsi on the morning gnus.

BFD. So he did to her what lobbyists have been doing to the people for decades.

I repeat, BFD.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If he tapped 30-years-his-junior's ass, I say good for him. I don't have any recollection of McCain thumping a Bible and telling adulterers they will burn in hell. So I fully support his right to fornicate without the media making it a public matter.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She has better taste in women than in men.

14. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

I don't even think the NYT is implying he tapped her at all. They just are trying to stir a pot to eliminate John from the mix. Some in media do have an agenda. They should really report news rather than try to make it.

15. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I don't believe he tapped it, I mean why would he? She looks exactly like his wife. I think he would look for something different.

16. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

He has preached plenty about ethics and integrity though.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Why Bill isn't on that is what I wanna know, but if she is not into men...Hillary and Bill could have an understanding, which is why they are still together...:up:

18. nig

nig Well-Known Member

HAHAHA!!!! If there's anything worse than a homersexual, it's a raghead homersexual. Rarely have I seen such demagogy. I'm surprised they didn't slip in that she immigrated illegally or some other such boogey man for the far right.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How do you know he isn't?:D

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No actually she grew up here in the US...sorry not demogoge...just facts as printed on the interwebs...just like the NYT.