1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCain and Palin

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 2Fer, Aug 29, 2008.

1. 999

999 Well-Known Member

I can't even imagine how hard up somebody would have to be to think this dried up skank is HOT.

She's got 2 chins, crossed eyes, man arms and a 5 o'clock shadow. Nasty.

I can't wait for the Palin jokes to start.

[​IMG]

2. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

What...compared to this?
    [​IMG]

I'll take the "Skank"

3. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

"say WHAAATTTT???"
    [​IMG]

4. MotorSWATCop

Oh yeah...definitely give me the "Skank"

[​IMG]

5. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

"HA HA you a funny Mutha F*CKA!!!!"
    [​IMG]

6. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

"why 999, I simply ADORE your taste in women!"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  7. morbidelli17

morbidelli17 Well-Known Member

If anyone really still believes in the "liberal media," I've got a bridge for sale ... Actually, I don't. But if anyone still believes that, I've got bad news for them on that subject, as well as that of the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus ...

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have actually been studying her very carefully for the past 36 hours and have come to the conclusion that the magic comes from the glasses. Seriously. It gives her that librarian-who-loves-to-f*ck look that no straight man could possibly walk away from. Coupled with the way she bunches her hair up, again in very library-like fashion, it's a killer combination. And then, you have the fact that she's supposedly very conservative, which makes you want to prove that she actually is not. And there is only one way to prove it: angry animal sex. It is every man's God-given mission to make her do unnatural things and beg for more when it's over.

And I don't even know if she has a hot body yet. If she does, McCain is a genius.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

IIRC, Truman. Your goggle broke?

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You mean like her being for the "teaching" of creationism?

You'd be right.

<...>

But I'd do her...

11. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Here's some more hotness... EZ boys. :crackup:

[​IMG]

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously, that's all you can bitch about it is you think she's not hot? :crackup:

You are one pitiful liberal. Hell even BoC sounds more sane than you, he's at least looking up shit on the webs.

13. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

I'd like to see pictures of 999.....

I bet we could have fun with those too!

:D

14. YZFBeliever

YZFBeliever Well-Known Member

The Experience thing can be argued but the fact is, that Hillary proved that the experience argument would not fry. This is a change election and if Sarah Palin isn't all about change, I don't know who is.

15. 999

999 Well-Known Member

I'm not "bitching" about anything, I just can't believe that Republicans think she's "hot".

It's all in fun, you boys are too sensitive. To each his own, now tell me which pair of candidate's spouse's would you rather tag team?

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

16. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

niether

17. MotorSWATCop

I'm pretty sure that Michelle Obama is really Michael Obama. I'll definitely take the republican 3some. I bet they're well manicured.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

This shameless sex-ploitation of these women must cease! This is serious shit!
    Have you all lost your minds? Do you have any idea of what 'Bama and McPain
    would do to us if they found out? No more of this kind of indiscrete dialogue
    until we get some pics of these ladies, preferably thongs or lingerie...:clap:

19. MotorSWATCop

It's a Harley but...well...you know...

Attached Files:

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

If Dan Quale can win, I suppose Palin is a shoe in. :D

Still not sure what Palin gets him vote-wise. Hillary voters will dislike her anti-abortion, anti-gay platform. She's really pretty right wing really and may appeal to the religious right, but not to liberal dems who liked Hillary.

All the right wing talking heads were saying that Palin was after Hillary's peeps, and Palin said it herself. That seems delusional.

But if McCain was trying to lock in the religious right, his choice of Palin might make more sense.