1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marchesini Genesi M10RR Corse Forged Magnesium Wheels

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by track wagon, Nov 2, 2018.

1. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

20181027_121447.jpg 20181027_121519.jpg I have these wheels on my SV650 2006. Zoran made ms spacers for the rear. I have the GSXR front end.

The front is black in color and will fit 2006 to current gsxr 600 and 750. Front will come with 2008 OEM rotors.

The rear wheel can fit the 2006 to current gsxr 600 and 750. I have 3 sets of spacers. SV 2nd gen...2006 and 2007 gsxr 600.. as well as 2008 gsxr 600 to current. The rear wheel is gold in color.
    Rear wheel will come with sprocket carrier.

Price is 2100 shipped. These wheels are 4000 new. Located in San Diego. Email me at [email protected] if you can reach me here.

Attached Files:

2. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Bump for random question.
    Are you parting out this bike?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

No just the wheels. I need aluminium for Motoamerica next year.

4. Chaplain45

Copy. What tail body work is that and where did you get the subframe

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Tail is 2008 gsxr 600. BRG made it custom for me. If you contact BRG dyno services they sell a bunch of light weight trick SV parts.

6. Chaplain45

Thank you for that. Good luck with sale and Motoamerica. Keep my contact if you need help with your efforts in moto America. I'm in south oc.

track wagon likes this.
  7. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Thank you!! What can you help with?

8. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Will trade for aluminum wheels as well.

9. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Interested, but are you sure about the fitment?
    I thought 2011- gsxr600/750 had smaller front axles.

Jose Piscoya likes this.
  10. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I look it up the 2011 has a 27 mm and the 2006 to 2010 have a 25mm. Sorry so the front wont fot your bike.

11. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

:(
    GLWS!!!

12. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Please buy me

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just n FYI.....I think you are a little confused in your labelling of these wheels.

The Marchesini Genesi wheels are the ones with the spiral twist to them, aka the M7R or M7RR

Genesi

[​IMG]

14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

My title does not have m7rr it has m10rr which is the wheels I have posted 7 being the amount of spokes it has 10 being the amount mine have pulled it right off thier website.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I know that....I was referring to the "Genesi" label. I believe the wheels you have posted here were referred to as either the Kompe or the Corse. Genesi is the name used for the latest gen rims that have the spiral twisting 7 spokes, not the older gen with the 5 Y-shaped spokes :)

track wagon likes this.
  16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

O I just went to the website found the ones that looked like mine. Copied and pasted.

17. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

But you are right I dont know why they have it listed like that. :) its the ones in the pics I have.

18. deathblow

deathblow Well-Known Member

Damn this is tempting. Just to confirm, these will fit a 2012 GSXR-600? I’m in San Diego too.

19. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Come to find out they dont. The axle sizes are different after 2010 :(. I posted it above after I did my research I thought the axle size wouldnt change.

20. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

1750 shipped.