1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man did I miss you guys or what(or what..)

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpcustoms, May 2, 2006.

1. gpcustoms

gpcustoms Valves are for toilets

:up: Ya know I had tons of fun doing the vintage stuff with you guys on Bill Brown's old TZs. So much that I spent some money:wow: Yes some money just so I can say I hang out with you mutants at least untill I get banned from other tracks by the thought Police:Poke:
    So I saw Dick doing his 500 thing over the years and then saw another at RR the last round so what the hell Im in:stupid: So if I can get my parol papers I will see ya all after the Jennings round:confused: And no its not my Suzuki!...Gotta keep it Yamaha don't ya know;)
    Best regards
    Mark
    www.gpcustoms.com

2. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

yeah.........:up:

3. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

All right at least send me a P.M. details I want details! :wow:

4. wera #3

wera #3 Well-Known Member

mark..........welcome to the club

5. gpcustoms

:wow: No its not my RG you mutants. Its a fairly well sorted RZ...I think you will approve however.
    Ya know Dick I almost put together a set of race glass for my Suzuki just so I could ride around with you:wow: This bike makes far more sense and I don't have to re invent the wheel. Some of ya know Tony out west and it would seem the back surgery has him out of racing perhaps for good. I however promised him that his toy would get a good home.:up:
    Mark
    www.gpcustoms.com[​IMG]

6. wera #3

wera #3 Well-Known Member

looks like a nice bike....it should be fun to see it go at road A....
    will you have it for jennings this mointh?

7. gpcustoms

Its being picked up in Denver tomorrow so it could be here but I don't want to run it untill I have a once over on it:D
    I will post the end results once I take it apart.
    Mark
    www.gpcustoms.com