1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

malware detected

Discussion in 'General' started by GSXAAARGH, Jul 27, 2009.

1. GSXAAARGH

GSXAAARGH Pilot

why does my browser say malware detected american shoppers when I click the booty thread down a few posts.

google chrome

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
    The website at forums.13x.com contains elements from the site www.americanshippingcenters.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
    For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.americanshippingcenters.com.
    Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Lever Legacy

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Also known as the Lever curse.

Here's the cliffnotes.

My company's website (AmericanShippingCenters.com) was hacked. If you went to the home page, it would upload malicious code to your computer. I had to delete the entire website, basically resetup my hosting account, and then reupload the website.

It says there may be malicious code on the thread because the pictures WERE hosted there. The thread should be safe now since the entire site was deleted.

In fact, if a mod would go on to the thread and delete the two images on the first page, it should completely remove the error. If you could help me out with that papa, I'd appreciate it.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

'sup Jeffy?

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which thread are you referring to?

7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

It's the one titled "Gotta Love That Booty"

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Not really, your site is marked as an attack site even if accessed directly, not using the thread links, or if searched via Google, Yahoo! and most other search engines. Deleting the photo links in the thread won't do a thing to change that.

Sorry to see you're having difficulty administering a safe website. How's the programming of your software that's going to beat Wall Street coming along, BTW? :D

Attached Files:

• as1.JPG
      as1.JPG
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
    • as2.JPG
      as2.JPG
      File size:
      63.7 KB
      Views:
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did not see images on the first page. There are several links, but no images. :confused:

10. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

About as good as your professional golf career....

11. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I deleted the pictures from the site, so they should come up as red x's.

12. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

That made no sense, but that's not unusual. :D

I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply for the USGA Mid-Am in October at Kiawah, you in? They don't care about 320 yard drives, just need a 3.4 handicap or better. I think you're at least 25, so you should be eligible by age. You won't have to drive very far (in the car, that is).

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Hardy har har

In all honesty...I'm working on some pretty exciting automated systems with the forex. I've got one indicator that's returning around 10% per month right now based on a combination of the heiken ashi system, a few moving averages, along with some custom indicators. It's looking more and more promising by the day. I'm working on risk management software for it right now.