1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major cockblock by an employee, revenge tactics needed.

Discussion in 'General' started by CAMELTOEHUNTER, Jun 14, 2011.

1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

With a side of fava beans and a nice chianti.

2. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Me likey. :clap:

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yes, pics of the hook...er... sister are necessary.

4. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Am I the only one seeing this end with another thread about how bad of an idea this was?

5. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

Oust his ass for "straying".... on accident

6. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

You offered to help this girl.

She loudmouthed it out. Real good women don't say shit.

Your employee started a shitstorm.

Get the fuck away from this broad before you get herpes.

You said she has a pierced crotch. You're probably 1 of 25 cocks in there for the month. Stay away from that shit like a forcefield.

7. CAMELTOEHUNTER

CAMELTOEHUNTER Well-Known Member

I'm not willing to accept the role of bieng the guy who split the parents of 4 children.

I don't agree in any shape or form of what he does, but the wife will catch on sooner than later..

8. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

What business are you in? Don't know if it's relevant or not, just curious.

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

He strayed, not you. Now he's got his nose up in your business. F**k him create a scene with her, she'll throw his cheatin' ass under the bus without your help. If he was half smart, he would have been promoting pussy for you as a favor for keeping quiet about his unauthorized twat-poking.

BTW, you're pretty foolish for banging the pierced-fish-whistle sister-in-law of an employee. "When in doubt, leave it alone." You don't touch the mother, sister, cousin, sister-in-law, best friend or whatever of any of your employees, co-workers, best friends, etc. Just leave that "too close to home" snatch alone. Half the world's population has a ham wallet, just look elsewhere.

You're also kind of a jackass for trying to rent the bejeweled beaver for the weekend by paying her power bill. That's just low-class as hell. If she accepted, even if she backed out, she's just a whore.

10. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

:D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are messing with my entertainment.

12. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

I'm going to take a wild guess that it won't be his first. Birds of a feather and such.

13. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Well-Known Member

What he said ^

14. sdg

sdg *

So she's a hooker...

Got blow?

15. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:stupid:

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

This thread and others like it is the reason I come here:D:beer::crackup:
    Cheers, Lee S.

17. CAMELTOEHUNTER

CAMELTOEHUNTER Well-Known Member

I can totally understand the "I paid her to spend a weekend in NYC" argument.

Will have to elaborate on that a bit. This woman came from a broken home with multiple fathers/mothers for siblings. Some of the siblings also have kids that they cannot take care of without welfare.

She is the only one that made it out, decieded to persue college for nursing, and did it on her own, without stripping...

I've taken time from my days in order to help her with college papers and proof read. I have some respect for the chick.

She was offered compensation for the lost days looking for work in order to attend a wedding with myself. We have already been intimate, so I see it as a sub-contractor, paid to hang on my arm as candy...

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dude, you pay for all of 'em. Some of us are just dumb enough to marry them. :D

19. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

No shit, and wtf is everyone on their high-horse about.... We all buy ladies stuff, if we're not married that makes them hookers, riiiiight. Rubber is right, the guy is clueless, he's out getting strange and then trying to fuck up your game... so reverse the heat on him, your not the guy who breaks up a family... that was his choice when he chose to be unfaithful.

20. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

A bit of crumpet that close to your business is not worth all the baggage.

And come on...a pierced poonaney? Is that for hanging one of those pine air fresheners after she's been f#cked by a train?