1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Brad aids donations to left-wingers

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WeaselBob, Oct 21, 2003.

1. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Been some rather spirited discussions here the last week or so. Nobody really changed their position or beliefs, but seems we all had a good time airing differences and challenging each other's ideals.

Best of all, despite some heated tempers, it was done in a civil and respectful manner while Mr Wilson was away in Daytona.

I happened to be reading some of Bradley's post-absence deragatory diatribe when low and behold the ACLU called, asking members for monthly pledges to their compaign to fix the Patriot Act.

Feeling somewhat extra-liberal of late, and insulted by BW's low-brow immigrant-bashing, I increased my monthly pledge to the ACLU.

the ACLU defends everyone's right so be an idiot, and Mr Wilson can be proud that his oration has helped a left-wing cause. Keep being a prick BW, they appreciate the money :D:D:D

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sure thing bob. nothing like donations to keep the morons moronic. whatever happened to getting off your ass and making shit happen? this country wasn't founded on handouts. it was founded by gumption.

liberal tools.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That died in the 60's when the filthy hippies started to dumb down America and later when the Hippies got old enough to finish dumbing it down. Should have pumped up the drug supply and wiped them all out.

4. WeaselBob

pretty lame retort, no original thought or content, but what the hell... CHA-CHING !!!

5. WeaselBob

Gee, that's kinda like contributions to G-Dubya's campaign fund

Oh this is too easy, like child abuse, just reach out and SLAP :D:D:D