1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maceba

Discussion in 'General' started by Knarf Legna, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ooooo-weeee!

pfhenry likes this.
  3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Suicide by mod?

4. Knarf Legna

:)

Screenshot_20230808-220912.png

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Quick version because I don’t feel like having to sign into the instazuckerbergs?

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm lost

HPPT, Sabre699, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He doesn't like a song or person on Instagram not realizing that he is being shown that song and person on Instagram because he watches it when he sees it..
    And also doesn't realize he can click the button that says not interested and he won't see it anymore.

jasonhise, tony 340 and Gino230 like this.
  8. Knarf Legna

No way, it shows up every third post in my feed, interfering with the ones with women in short skirts and big fake boobies. Those I watch.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Signed into the Instagramers and was lost. Plugged maceba into the googleinator and there was some singer or actress or dancer or whatever that annoys people.

Frank, I’m still pissed at you 90 some years after you had Lemmy talk shit about me. I’ll git ya’ at some point but not over this! :D. But I’ll git cha! :crackup:

Knarf Legna likes this.
  10. Knarf Legna

:)

I misspelled Makeba, try that.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That’s okay, still came up the same. :crackup: some singer that people bitch about, won’t click on her videos because it’ll cootie up my iphoner.

love ya’ frank and miss shooting the shit with you and grimace and all that happy horseshit but remember, I’m PA redneck and I’ll git ya’! :crackup:

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

it’s probably like a Barbie thread from that one guy… I’ll get ready to detail it ;)

5axis likes this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Alright… spill it… Motörhead Lemmy is Franks buddy and he dissed you on stage during a special Ace of Dave’s song or something?

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Click the 3 dots on the video click not interested and bam! More or what you like and less of what you don't

15. Knarf Legna

That hides a specific account but that chick is all over the place posted by literally hundreds of people. Or bots. It's a damn epidemic.

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

17. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The only posts I've seen with this song are two girls in bikinis dancing. I guess since my sound is turned down that's why I don't mind it?

JBall likes this.
  18. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

what?

even though i'm not "old" , i now decided i identify as old and DGAF about crap like that. even never heard of it before...

BigBird and ToofPic like this.
  20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It's what's supposed to happen, in theory. I've been telling insta I have no interest in clips from "Friends" the TV show multiple times. But, the shit keeps showing up in my suggested feed.