1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luke Perry in bad shape.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, I didn't watch 90210.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Vape.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wasn't he also on Family Guy? Peter made up a story about him being gay so Meg could get an article on the cover of the school paper.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think so. I haven't seen any direct quotes about it but it seems like he was. He sure looked like it. He looked a lot older than 52.

5. Ya right :)

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

7. condon66

I can honestly say I've never watched even one episode of 90210. I fucking can't stand any kind of soapy kind of shit like that. Never could.

418 likes this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I didn't watch it either, reminded me of Friends.

RIP Luke.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You need a new gafometer if yours takes 60 seconds to get a reading. :D

10. condon66

That's another one I didn't watch. I just can't watch shit like that. A comedy series I can watch. But mostly history, nature...that kind of stuff.

YamahaRick likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but its the one episode of all the seasons that always sticks out in my head for obvious reason. I couldn't find a clip without the dubbed language overtop....oh well

Dylan was nice enough to let Brandon have the 916, and props to the producers for not doing the typical dubbing of Inline-4 engine sounds as was so common of that era.

Unfortunately, if memory serves me correct Brandon ends up eating shit at some point and launching that beauty off a cliff.