1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luckiest guy around

Discussion in 'General' started by wera516, May 10, 2007.

1. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

In other words he was trying to wheely the thing and it went sideways on him (because it was in neutral and not 2nd as he intended), he jumped a curb/concrete wall, and had the luckiest swan dive, EVER.

2. TBSgraphics

TBSgraphics Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup:

it's always the stupid ones that never get hurt either.....

:crackup:

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I was gonna say half-half gainer with a full twist nut grab, but a swan dive into the blackwater mud is just as funny.. :D

4. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

I'll say he's lucky. Did you see how hot that cop was? ;)

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

The first pic with the mud is funny enough, but the other pic of the guy obviously describing the fall (with the bike owner backing him up on the drums in the background) is a classic. You can almost hear the drummer saying "Dude! My bike!" :crackup:

And, certainly no illegal tobacco-like substances were involved in this incident... No siree... :rolleyes:

6. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

I wonder how many showers that dude had to take to get that mud out of his hair! :confused:

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Mud nothing, I imagine that smell has been an absolute bitch to get rid of. :Puke:

8. bkkruser

bkkruser Well-Known Member

i liked the ? about getting on a bike again.first if you cant take a little fall like that you shouldnt be on a bike in the first place.:up: second please get back on one soon so that your genes can be removed from the gene pool. you sir are to stupid to live,but you are lucky:crackhead: