1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Flow toilets. WTF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Norton 357, Aug 21, 2020.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I read somewhere that if there was concrete on the moon, we'd mine it for the water.

Broome could probably tell you what book that was.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It's a Ferguson. "Sit down and give me your best shot".......Al Bundy

wsmc42 and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

American Standard makes some nice ones

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I was gonna say wine.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No one said the appliances / toilets destroyed water. Would you he happier if they changed it to say "waste of clean potable water?" There is only so much of that and once it goes down your toilet it is wasted, if you will pardon the pun.

Could they clean and reclaim that water? Some of it yes, but in places like CA, NV, and NM it will probably end up costing each person significantly more than a high quality low flow toilet.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

They use up potable water which has a high cost to produce, deliver (and treat for networked systems; groundwater cycling is not all that well understood). Besides, low flow toilets work entirely fine. Like most things, it's operator error causing the problem. Imagine that.

Toto are top of the line, but dear.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I want a toilet I don’t even have to poop on. That baby needs enough oomph to just suck it right out of me. If I don’t have to stand up before I flush to ensure my intensities stay intact and inside, I’m not happy. :D

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

google up "shower shot"

You're welcome. :D

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

ChemGuy likes this.
  10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Water is one of the 5 elements. It cant be created or destroyed. Because you cant create or destroy elements. Its impossible.

He probably thinks the earth is round too.

Idtios....

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Yes you can, yes you can yes you can can! You only need a big hydrogen collisioner that they use underground in Switzerland. The one that proved the Allah particular existed!

jrsamples likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep those @$#@$#'s that flush left handed or eat the wrong things. The horror!

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That's a good on Plarp.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There is actually, one way to destroy water.... It dies of embarrassment.

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Unless it is out of a keg that stuff is vile and likely poisons the water table.

16. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

B53FE59A-2CB7-48E8-BA31-3572BFB7DBD0.jpeg
    BA-Wooosh! The Ferguson Flusher.

HPPT and Razr like this.
  17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No, I fukt that joke up, makes me sound like an idtio ... it’s called the HOLOGRAM SUPERCHARGER. That’s where Pabst comes from, because it’s supernatural and shit.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Anyone ever seen the Jackass movie where the dude took a dump at the toilet supply store into one of the display models? I guess that's one way to test drive them before you invest.

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.
  19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes, that's hilarious....can you imagine seeing that happen?