1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my job yesterday !!! NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by gsxracerbenny, Jul 3, 2002.

1. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

Thanks jeff,
    Im glad your bike is doin well.
    Im taking the gixxer to georgia tonight with the first load (moving)due to no serious offers. It will be at capitol cycle on consignment if anyone wants it. The dirtbikes are gone, I didnt get any serious offers........ so the dealership has got em. They are at the motorcycle factory in woodbridge virginia if anyone wants to track em down. Talk to mark spence.... he's a good guy and im sure will give you a good deal. He has alot of respect for racers, so make sure you tell him you race, he'll hook you up.

Scott

2. n2indy

n2indy Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you have to leave the area. I missed your kickoff party at the beginning of the season, but that looked like something really cool. Who will step up and take your place next year? I was wondering if you had some demographics on Summit Point / VIR with some of the advertising work you have done. I looked over your previous postings and couldn't find the numbers.

Good Luck with your new job,
    Brent

3. 93gixxer-6/7

93gixxer-6/7 Active Member

Send over your resume

I have alot of friends that work for a couple of good Defense/Navy Contractors (I am one also).

I am in Pensacola and work at Naval Air station Pensacola as a Network Engineer.

Depending on your experience and skill set there are quite a few openings here, especially for Vets
    :D

4. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Benny,

If you don't want to move things down there, you can store some of it at my place. I don't have a lot of space, but you can keep it there until you're able to sell it.

I'd be real willing to hold that GSXR for you. Take it to the track, Put a for sale sign on it, then go real slow in all the races to make sure everyone sees it. :D

5. gsxracerbenny

Jeff, i delivered the message.... after a full 60 seconds of deer in the headlight eyes..... he smiled and started mumttering aboutf&*(*^ teenagers in here $%$@#@! grumble grumble grumble.
    It was pretty funny.... thanks for the laugh.

6. gsxracerbenny

Steve...... you made me laugh....HARD.

:D :D :D :D

Thanks for the offer..... but she is already in Macon.;)

7. gsxracerbenny

Jeff,
    What type of dealerships does mark have? (had to ask) what is his contact info? Sounds like it is worth looking into. email me @ [email protected]

8. gsxracerbenny

Dirtbikes are still available..... dealership is jerkin me around a bit. Make an offer......