1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Jason P.

Jason P. Well-Known Member

I bought their videopass yday, finally after years of watching downloaded races now I can peep em LIVE!

Kind of pains that for the price they dont include the app. Meh. Still trying to figure out their time schedule for the videopass through their website. Anyone got more info on this on how to decipher it?

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Home page on the top where it has the banner for the Qatar GP, click through the days at it tells you what sessions are at what time. Right under the list it gives you the option to choose your time or the circuit time.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

bookmark this link

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/spoiler+free

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I doubt they ever had the money to back up what they promised Aspar to start with.

The LCR sponsor news is pretty freakin' epic as well.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I love controversy.......provided I'm not the person involved in it :D

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks. Hopefully they'll start the season while searching for a new sponsor.
    Now the "Hayden to WSBK" boys will start up again.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

not so good news for the sport

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The schedule is easy, you can click to put it in local time or your time once you're logged in.

If you're wondering about video being up - any time bikes are on track they'll be live plus some other stuff.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The schedule presentation doesn't work too well on Explorer. Better on Firefox.

At least that was the case 2 days ago...

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everything is better in Chrome :D

13. Jason P.

Jason P. Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info guys. Yea I was only confused on their timing schedule. I put my local time but I forgot they ran military time in their scheduling.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Best team launch ever with the body paint girlz. Guess that's when they blew all the $$$.

15. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I don't see why Tom hasn't put Nick in Monster's lineup.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tommy works for the US arm of Monster, not the Euro or worldwide arm so not in his control. That and Monster has a team already and Nicky couldn't have them as a personal sponsor conflicting with Drive.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

hookers and blow are never a bad thing :beer:

18. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

I just recently signed up for the video pass.

My schedule won't always allow live viewing. How long does it take before they post up races that have been run?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Immediately. You can go see clips or the entire race. Once you get into it's really cool too, they mark any incidents that are noteworthy from a crash to a really good pass.

20. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I agree!!