1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2014 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You see his photo from Daytona? The dude is most likely a virgin and I just can't bring myself to kick an adult male virgin. I have some boundaries.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. Testing and developing le' Suzuki for Steeltoe.

3. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

In the new Factory Open2 Suzuki Class.

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

In that same system...Pedrosa may or may not have 16 times the points Lorenzo has. :crackhead:

5. He's riding the Vickers.

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

i'd ride that ride.

7. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I wonder if that ride would get tiresome after a few years and you'd be looking at taking the "B" Bike out every now and then.

8. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Dunno. Depends on how smart that ride is.
    Looks attract.
    Intelligence keeps.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Entering the front straight on the penultimate lap, Rossi wheelies pretty good and loses drive. Compare the resulting positions entering turn one to the previous lap, and you will see he lost about 5 bike lengths, and never really gathered it up during the final lap.

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Imagine how much better he would have been able to do if only he was a legitimate title contender and not just filling a seat that should go to a young, hungry rider. :D

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

It's just those energy drinks he drinks:rolleyes:

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

And that Honda is cheater bike fast! Made the Yamaha look like a turd coming out of the last turn.

13. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Idk, it looked pretty even to me. Rosi was living in his ass several times coming down the front straight. It looked to me like whoever got the better drive came out on top.

14. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Or tires. Marquez had the harder rear, at some point that late in the race there had to be an advantage. Smart kid. This year will be fun :beer:

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I shit you not Nigel, I came back from racing this weekend to find my garage had been sprayed by some itinerant tomcat. WTF? :crackup:

If Vale can run at the front, we all win. :beer: