1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2010 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Apr 5, 2010.

1. manbearpig

manbearpig Well-Known Member

So next year when ben wins it all i can expect alot of shit, huh?;)

2. caferace

caferace No.

I let that slip, sorry. Although I do suspect even if it isn't law that it's just simpler to have consistent sets of bodywork. I mean really.... does anyone not know who the sponsor is?

And I still want to scan the barcode on the fairings and see what comes up. :D

-jim

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You won't have to wait that long! :D

4. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

There's an app for that.

5. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

And Droid Does it. :D

6. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

No worries Jim. I was just giving you a hard time. :p I'd be amazed if the bar-code didn't scan to some Marlboro product. ;)

7. caferace

caferace No.

If you guys have the app, I'll send you a nice hi-res photo of the fairings to scan. :)

-jim

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Yeah, my Droid has the bar scan thing. Havent messed with it too much tho.

9. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Day late and dollar short I know, but if memory serves Rossi was experiencing a minor engine issue during that race and was down on power. His only chance of picking up the necessary points to beat Nicky in the championship was pushing that little bit harder in the corners to make up for the lethargic engine.

If that's the case he didn't crack under pressure, he binned it while taking a calculated risk to win the championship using the only option he had left. He was showing balls, not panic.

Rossi's kryptonite is his superstition. If I was trying to get in his head I'd paint a black cat on my bike and try to cross his path a few times.