1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like Robby Bobby is full of hot air...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 7, 2017.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Have you tried the gummy worms? They work pretty good. Sounds like the problem is that you just have too many rather than being too hard to kill. The poison pill works like dynamite if you can just get them to take one bite. They are usually making the tunnel so that earthworms will happen into them. I've seen them tunnel extensively into fumigated soil that has no earthworms, so they are mostly scouting.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Haven't tried the worms yet, i just want to blow my yard up and start from scratch at this point.. It's hard to find entry points to tunnels because there are so many. WHere is Bill Murray when you need him?

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That shitty looking lawn was pretty beat up by the end of the project. Tis' ok now. :D

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

@Robby-Bobby , help is on the way.............In the morning since I'm driving and don't feel like looking it up at the moment.

Fencer likes this.
  5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I know a few guys who are just like old Carl Spackler. Goofy as hell.

:D

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Shits gonna get real.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

OK, the bet is: When will DJ Lethal call the cops? Before or after Ricky Bobby shows up?

8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Try Bing Maps. :D

BTW Venom, nice place.

9. Venom51

Danka..

Where we are headed will be nicer with version 2.0 of that house on it.

[​IMG]

crashman and Fencer like this.
  10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Venom's landscaping cost more than my house:(:beer:

11. Venom51

Nah...that' wasn't that expensive. Maybe 15k in the whole terraforming project. I kept the labor cost down by killing myself. I only farmed out the stone work and some additional hands for the concrete work. All the tree removal, bobcat work, sprinklers and planting the wife and I took upon ourselves.

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Well his house is capable of being moved by putting the wheels back on. :D

New home's area is perfect. You bastid. :D

13. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

The fence could be better. What is up with the last panel jutting up at the house. That was an easy install fix...

14. Venom51

The fence follows the grade. The second panel is a gate. It is installed as intended.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Who's full of hot air? How was the vacation?

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Do you want shit in your fort? Because this is how you get shit in your fort.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had some f@ckin' my postage stamp up so I did the obvious thing. m80s. At first I got those shitty ones they sell to tourist in PA and those were weak as f@ck. Eventually I made friends with a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who got me the good stuff.

Wiped those f@ckers out and the cops only drove by two or three times.

The hardest to get rid of were the ones who got under the front stoop. There I tied a "fire cracker" to a long stick, lit it and shoved it way up under. Mother f@cker if a bunch of lizards and a frog didn't come shooting out from under there as well. :D

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Just keep a transcript of his FTP posts in hand. One look at them and the police won't bother.

19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

So is Robby Bobby going to do Venom's landscaping or not?

20. Venom51

I don't have a fort. They'll have to shit somewhere else. I guess I could try to be gracious host and put up a tent or something. Think they'd like shittin' in a tent?