1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking to trade for race ready bike

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Davido, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Davido

Davido Active Member

I've a spanking new 2017 Les Paul Traditional Pro with Vintage Sunburst finish,
    never played in case,
    with all paperwork,
    i wanna trade for a race ready bike,
    Not tied to anything particular,
    2 stroke,
    4 stroke,
    cb160 anything up to - sv650, supermoto..... etc....
    what do you have?
    843-655-1745,
    in Charleston SC, but can meet at CMP next week end

Attached Files:

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Is there anything unique about the Vintage Sunburst finish? Is it true that no one played this instrument? What kind of a case does it have?

Would you be interested in a thriving unique top-rate hamster breeding facility? There are a few operational glitches but life is an adventure and it's hard to find a decent hamster these days.

JJJerry likes this.
  3. Davido

Davido Active Member

no Transporter Charley,,
    vintage sunburst finish is normal,
    Hendrick and Eddie VH did tune it in before it left the factory, case is brown,

Def. interested in the facility, Richard Gere said your hamstering and gerbilling techniques were 1st rate....

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Huh! I can't understand the gerbil technique thing, we never involved ourselves with gerbils. Okay, well, I take it you have knowledge of the hamster facility to which I refer?

5. Davido

Davido Active Member

Guitar sold,

if anyone wants to continue this thread with Hamster Charley, knock your self out....

6. charles

charles The Transporter

It was the gerbil thing, wasn't it?

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Charles,
    You can't offer up the hamster dealio. Did you forget about the non-complete clause you signed with the Department of Defense?

8. charles

charles The Transporter

So I bend a few rules every now and then...

9. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

Do Not, repeat, Do Not... negotiate with Sir Charles.

For the record, the hamster breeding facility has been quarantined years ago by the Department of Defense. Shortly after the quarantine, several platoons of Green Berets were sent into the facility on 'search and destroy' missions; they were never heard of again. Local villages continue to reported missing persons to this day.

I suggest that you refer to the Chernobyl Motorcycle Diaries. http://www.elenafilatova.com/ This will provide you some insight into the devastation and havoc that Sir Charles is trying to wreck upon the world AGAIN.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Careful Hate. We may turn our weaponized robo-hamsters to your house if further undocumented alternative facts are written on public forums.

11. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Since you have time for this, I assume the van is loaded and you are just waiting to head South, correct......

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Hate has time for everything…speaking of vans being loaded, ask Hate about the time we loaded the company van and drove straight through from Honduras!

13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Charles,
    You seem to forget that I might, or might not, have a vested interest in said hampster facility which may or may not exist.
    Please consult me prior to accepting any offers.

Maybe your partner,
    Ken

P.S. Any further dealings with Dr. McDead should be considered null and void, based on "That" warning we got from those government guys, as you should well remember given the way they emphasized their point. It still hurts when I sit the wrong way.

14. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Is he going to be at CMP?

PSA - put locks on your toolboxes.

15. Hate McDead

16. Hate McDead

That was a good trip by any standard. By the time we arrived in the States we had traded the van for a Prevost Motorhome because we were overflowing with political refugees, drug mules, hookers, guns, tequila and a variety of illegal substances. My medical college roommate, Dr. Gonzo (aka Hunter S. Thompson - whom we found passed out in a local bordello) and Sir Charles took a liking to each other and spent most of the trip on the roof shooting automatic rifles at random cactus while consuming peyote. I spent most of my time driving (never below 85 MPH) and speaking on my satellite phone to Mother Teresa giving her my usual saintly advice.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    50Joe likes this.
  17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Damn. I've missed so much in life.