1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Stock FZR400 Wheels and Rotors

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by tgold, Apr 25, 2021.

1. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I was going to put different wheels on my FZR400 franken bike but I want to get this thing on the track ASAP so I'm going with a stock wheel and B-Stone Cr18 combo. Who has a set for an 88-89 FZR?

Thanks,

Timm

2. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

I have 17" Ducati Monster 3.5 &4.5 and FZ750. 16x3.5 and 18x4.5. The Ducati front has Yamaha 6 bolt rotor pattern.

3. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Thanks TZRusty. I'm really looking for the stockers though. I already have Ninja 300 wheels but I just don't really have the time budget to fit them to the bike and go through all of the aligning adapting process.

4. gonriding

gonriding Well-Known Member

I have a front wheel. Unfortunately the rear was just tossed out.

pefrey likes this.
  5. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I have a stock rear and sprocket carrier- you gonna be at Roebling?

6. chrysta1

chrysta1 Well-Known Member

I have a set of FZR400 wheels, there attached to the bike. No spare set of wheels.

7. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Not sure I understand what you're saying.

8. chrysta1

chrysta1 Well-Known Member

The bike and all my FZR400 stuff is for sale if your interested.

9. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

If you’re gonna be at Roebling I’ll bring it, if not PM me and we can figure a solution out.

10. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

i probably shouldn't ask, but what fzr stuff do you have for sale?

11. 11truckie

11truckie Member

Are you still looking for stock wheels and rotors?

12. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

I just sold my FZR400 and it has a TZR250 rear wheel on it which is a good thing. I have the stock 18” in front of me at the moment. I wanted all the street bike take offs to go with the bike as I have enough “clutter” from past bikes. Can’t imagine he wants it. Interested? Bike and spares leaving here Saturday. Let me know quickly if you want it.

13. macbook

macbook Well-Known Member

If you are still looking for OEM 400 rims I have a set with a fresh black powder coat for $100.

14. NoahN

NoahN New Member

what did it take to fit the TZR250 rear wheel? my assumption is 3xv? I am trying to fit one to my 1WG right now but it seems like the rim is off-center.

15. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

There was some confusion with the axle and spacers but a friend of mine did it and may have overlooked something as he had not done one before. Talk to Steve Long at Speedwerks. He has done many and is absolutely a guy you should know as an owner of an FZR400. He is the best.