1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for NPR endurance ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Tony Moore, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Tony Moore

Tony Moore Well-Known Member

My CCS endurance team is not going to NPR but I am going to sprint my SV and F4 and am looking for a ride in the endurance race. I have raced at NPR before as an amateur and placed 3rd and 4th in B and C superbike and superstock.
    I also won 6 of 8 races and got a 2nd and 3rd this year before getting bumped to expert in both WERA and CCS. I have raced CCS and WERA endurance and sprints and had one lowside crash that didn't damage me or the bike. I just finished 3rd and 4th in lightweight expert at Texas World over the last weekend and we finished 2 in middleweight superbike endurance and 8th overall. I can pay my share and I will be there on friday for practice. If anyone needs and responsible extra rider please call me or email me.

[email protected]
    281-782-6119

Thanks
    Tony Moore
    CMRA Expert #51
    WERA Expert #511

2. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, and February Novice rider of the month for WERA/RPM [​IMG]

3. Tony Moore

Thanks Marcus

You looked awesome on Sunday out there, man you guys were flying. I'm glad no one got seriously hurt in all the red flags and crashes Saturday and Sunday and I'm glad to hear Andy Galindo is going to be ok. I look forward to seeing everyone at NPR, I am nervous though, it's my 1st National event.

Tony Moore

4. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Tony:

Check your email.

5. Tony Moore

Got a ride. Thanks and I will see everyone this weekend.

Tony Moore