1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Lightweight ride in "06"

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by R6#486, Nov 7, 2005.

1. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Interested in a lightweight ride next year. Will be doing National Heavyweight classes and traveling with the Arnchu crew. I have raced SV's the last few years 02-04. Took the 05 season off due to job relocation and move. Won a D superbike championship in the North Central region and 2 AMA grand championships in the Lightweight twins and Lightweight superbike classes. Fast at most of the northern race tracks. Raced the 04 Mid Ohio supersport National and finished 24th of 39. Have raced at Nelsons, Grattan, VIR, Road atlanta, Jennings, Las Vegas and Barber. I can be reached on here or at [email protected] or at 440-823-5701. If your looking for a fast northern track rider, I may fit your plans. Thanks for any and all consideration.

2. LoneWolfRacing

LoneWolfRacing Ride like a stupid moron!

Partial to vtwins I see... I would rather be running a twin in endurance, but endurance racing a Duc is not a wise financial move. :D ... And I am not builiding another TLR (not that anyone would want to race it except me!)
    Why not endurance race a 2005 Honda CBR600RR (brand new)?
    Whatever you decide good luck and see you at the track!

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Jeff knows his way around a 4 cylinder bike too. See his comments about Mid-Ohio.

4. R6#486

Hey Joe! Congrats on a great season! Missed being out there with everyone last year. Coming back strong next season. Be great to mix it up with everyone. :up: :beer:

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Jeff, a little more info might help get you on teams such as TVR.Such as height,weight, sexual quirks, ect:p

6. R6#486

Thanks for the info Gary!!! :moon:

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Just tryin to help a brother out. What's the deal with Arnchu? We will be pitting together again next year, and I'm takin thier bikes out west again.

8. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

Yeah the sexual quirls are what they like to know about more than if you can ride. But then again depending on what you are ridding!!!!:D

Look forward to seeing out there again Jeff!! Still got the 600??

9. R6#486

Hey Mark! Congrats on an awesome season with TVR! Took the last year off with move to michigan with Ford. Sold the 600 this past year b/c of the move. What a fast and stable bike though. Did well at Mid ohio on it. Just bought Tray's SV1000 to get back into the twins stuff. Looking for a middleweight or lightweight endurance ride. Will be traveling and hooking up with the Arnchu guys next season so will be doing all the national stuff. :up: As far as the sexual quirks I think Gary has that covered!!:Poke:

10. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Tray's SV! A real money making piece of kit, (at least for Tray). Good luck Jeff, looking forward to seeing you out there.

11. R6#486

Thanks Joe. Cant wait to mix it up with everyone again. Ya the bike is very well put together. Dont have to do a thing. :up:

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Just make sure you don't have any holes in your radiator:beer:

13. Randy46

Randy46 ARNCHU Racing

Just tryin to help a brother out. What's the deal with Arnchu? We will be pitting together again next year, and I'm takin thier bikes out west again.

What's the deal about what?

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Drinkin again?

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Be careful Randy - since you guys did so well this year, you might find Gary cuddling up next to you in your sleep.

Jeff's definitely fast guys. Smart (read: not careless) rider and has his head on straight.

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Problem is, they don't stay at the track:p

17. R6#486

Thanks for the kind words Eddie!!! :up:

18. Randy46

Randy46 ARNCHU Racing

I've know Jeff for a long time and am looking forward to having him back at the track.

19. R6#486

Thanks Randy! Really looking forward to it myself also! Would be interested in either a Lightweight or Middleweight endurance ride. Will be attending every round next year.

PS. Randy tell Jill and Pops I said hello!:up:

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm looking forward to him being both of our, pit bitch:p