1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For F3 Front Rotors

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by t500racer, Apr 30, 2014.

1. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Anyone got a good pair of F3 front brake rotors and bolts they want to bring to Summit? Must be straight and useable, as they will be going on a race bike. Let me know. Thanks.

2. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

if you can't find a set:

i'll have my spare wheels (w/ rains mounted) and provided i don't need them you're welcome to borrow the rotors for the weekend. not much, but better than not racing, right?

- jim

3. t500racer

Thank you for the offer, but I am actually looking for a set for my wheels with rains, worst case I can swap them off my primary wheels. Still interested in purchasing a set so I don't have to do the swap.

Kris

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Hey t500,i cant make it with the 500.uncle sam screwed me,so i can only run my fzr/fzr. Trying to get a buddy to do the school and race my 500 if it doesnt sell before then,so may be another guy on the grid with you all.

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Okay,some bugs worked out t500. I will be running the ex in v6lw on saturday only.are you running that class? Good luck with the rotor hunt.

6. t500racer

Cool. I will be in V6LW, V5, Clubman and DSB. See you there!

7. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

I have a set of Galfers.

8. t500racer

PM sent.