1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for bike transport!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mark91ex, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

A buddy of mine just purchased a bike in Indiana and is trying to get it to Fla. Is anyone out there coming this way anytime soon and willing to help a brother out? Knowing him I am sure there will be beer involved with payment!!!:beer:

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Too bad I'm not going to Indy first because I am going to Florida tomorrow night. If someone can get the bike to me before tomorrow evening I can take it the rest of the way. :up:

3. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

If I didn't get 8 mi/gal with my yukon & trailer, I'd think about it, but it would cost me $200 in gas to do it ;)

4. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Where in Indiana? I am going to Road Atlanta next weeekend, and I'll have room for a bike in my trailer if a) that would help and b) it's not too far North in IN for me to get it.

5. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

How much would you charge to get it to Atlanta?

6. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

The bike is Rueben Frankenfields bike! If that helps. I think he is in Geenwood.

7. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

I am going to Decatur, Indiana to pick one bike and returning to Western Ohio if that helps anyone.....

8. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

Well, actually now that I think about it, I'm booked this weekend, next weekend is BeaveRun, so I could only transport 3 weeks from now. But I may be willing to throw a number out... I'm about 25 minutes from "Reub's" shop.

9. (diet)DrThunder

So, would it help to get it to Atlanta next weekend? Greenwood is south of Indy, so I could go get it for gas $$ + a nominal fee :)

...or maybe RUben could meet me half-way between Louisville and INdy?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

If you get it to Atlanta I will be going to Jennings the 9th and the 10th... Let me know If I can help..

11. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Man that sucks! My daughter lives in Greenwood I believe. One of those "Green" towns around Indy. She would have been coming down for the wedding that I am going to but too far, not enough time or money. If she was coming down, we probably could have made arrangements. :( Hey let's keep trying!! ;)

12. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

Come on guys!! Help me out!!!:D :beer:

13. (diet)DrThunder

???

14. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

You have pm!