1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a sales person

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I'm looking for an additional sales person for my operation. Pretty specialized industry, so I'm not holding my breath for someone from within the industry, although that would be nice. It's going to require someone that has sales skills and can also mine the leads.
    We are located in Boise, Idaho, but the sales rep can be based outside of the state. Out west would be best, but again not necessary. We have customers from a across the country. Job requires lots of travel. We are an established player in the industry with a reputation for customer service and quality product.

We are a contract packaging company that specializes in packaging herbal/dietary supplements. We specialize in the flexible packaging side of things, pouches, packets, stick packs, blister cards, that sort of thing. We package powders, pills and occasionally liquids and creams. None of the product is ours, we just package it. We currently have ten packaging lines. Which is a lot of capacity that needs to be filled.
    Looking to start the right person out at $70,000 to $80,000 plus commission. Then roll to commission only as you get your wheels under you. Current sales guy is on track to make $200,000 this year same as last year, commission only.

Here's a link to my company. Family owned, started it 15 years ago. 40 plus employees currently.
    www.rockymtnpackaging.com

Hope the BEEB can deliver :)

BigBird likes this.
  2. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I have a friend that’s been in packaging and boxes his whole life and is looking. Located in HB. I’ll forward to him to see if he’s interested.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

I wish I had my green card already

4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Define”lots of travel”

5. Bugslayer

Home on weekends, but usually gone at least 2 weeks a month.

6. Bugslayer

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM. I guess you weren't interested?

8. Bugslayer

Sent one also, looking for resume, please.

9. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Please send me email to forward a resume. My friend is interested. Thanks Jason.