1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Rider For Barber and GNF Endurance Races.

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Sep 14, 2005.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

My top guy just had surgery. If interested, pm me.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

3. matt49201403

matt49201403 Member

gnf

if you are still looking for a rider for gnf please let me know my email is [email protected] rideing number 403 thanks for your time matt

4. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

I think you should have said my guy broke his collar bone in practice and you need a guy for barber endurance.

5. 0hi0

This was posted on the 14th. The first post was to replace Lance. It was a tough weekend...

6. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

hey it was good to meet you ohio

7. 0hi0

Thanks for the chat! You planted some seeds for next year.

BTW..... NICE SHOES!

8. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Looking For A Rider For Barber and GNF Endurance Races.

Wow, I appreciate your concern...ASS! :down:

9. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Looking For A Rider For Barber and GNF Endurance Races.

I did not mean to not feel your pain. Just thinking about the team.

Sorry for your troubles.

10. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking For A Rider For Barber and GNF Endurance Races.

Eh, perhaps I over-reacted. I just kind of took it as a personal jab, which was the last thing I needed this afternoon.

I've got a few percocets in me now, so all is well. :D

11. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

What happen to ohio's team in practice and who is there rider that wears the blue joe roccket leathers?

12. 0hi0

Cliff had a nasty highside out of T-2. He has a broken collar bone.

I assume your talking about Max with the blue joe rockets. First endurance race for him. Sorry if he or any of my team got in your way. I had a small lowside in T-2 and the bike wasn't right. It must of tweaked something in the tree's because it wouln't corner for crap and the thing about vibrated the fillings out of my teeth.

13. aaronson

Not a problem with you guys out on the track just your pal max who earlier help my budy with a VP can over the fence and Max let it rest on the top of the spikes and ruined a brand new VP can.I was steamed the whole morning over it till I passed max in the race and felt sorry for him.He was awful slow out there and I figured screw it it's only $20.00 for the can and he's out there getting the paint sucked off the bike.

14. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I guess that is better than having the paint scraped off by the pavement every weekend though.:Poke:

15. aaronson

Are you refering to me or some one else.

16. matt49201403

matt49201403 Member

rider

hi there like to know if you are still ooking for a rider for GNF if soo please call me at 517 206 5083 thanks for your time matt

17. 0hi0

Sorry. We were just trying to help out. Look me up at the GNF and I'll give you my VP can.

18. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Christ, for that matter, just have the guy wait until the end of the GNF - there are a million VP cans of different sizes always left behind. For a guy to be pissed over a can that would be given away free by almost any team is a bit crazy. Yikes!!

19. 0hi0

I truly hope he isn't talking about me or anyone on my team. Seems the guy doesn't have anything nice to say---ever.

20. 0hi0

Re: rider

Thanks for the interest. I should be fine for the GNF. I got one of my main riders back plus a guy who rode at Barber is interested. I'm putting a team together next year, so I'll keep you in mind.

Hank