1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a regional sales person

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I own a contract packaging company that specializes in packaging nutritional/dietary supplements and I am looking for an additional sales person to cover the Southwest area.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a website where I can search resumes of folks looking for jobs?

I also plan on posting the job on sites like monster. What other sites are good?

Plus, if any of you Beeb folks know of anyone looking PM me.

Thanks for the help.
    Douglas

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Oddly enough, I've had the best luck utilizing craigslist to advertise openings lately.

3. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

We use Craigslist for our production workers. Not sure how that would work for an out of state slaes guy? Might give it a shot though.

4. SoCalBandit

SoCalBandit Member

Bug......I have years of Outside Sales experience in California, Arizona,Nevada ect.... and I'm looking for steady full-time work!

My number if you want to chat (951) 218-0501

I can send you my resume and letter of recommendation from a previous employer if you want, send me your e-mail.....mine is [email protected]

Thanks,

Jerry (SoCalBandit)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  5. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

There are also recruiters that specialize in the packaging industry. Check LinkedIn for those people. But you'll pay for their service.

6. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

LinkedIn

7. SoCalBandit

SoCalBandit Member

You don't need a recruiter or LinkedIn....call me!