1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for: 05-06 GSX-R 1000 front/rear rotors, quickshifter.

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Anthony Baker, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Anthony Baker

Anthony Baker New Member

EBC or Galfer preferred! Quickshifter im still researching but would like to know whats out there!
    Also obviously after the ever-elusive Akropovic Evo TI II full system, but who isn't.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Contact Emerson at Bobblehead Moto...he may have something.

I obliterated my 2005 GSXR1K in 2013. It had the Akro Evo Ti exhaust on it...and that thing was like a needle in a haystack to find back then. So, good luck.
    That was the best GSXR1000 ever.

3. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I've got a couple Galfer rear rotors. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Quickshifter sensor (US$125) and controller ($75), $15 shipping. Stand-alone design connects to sidestand switch and rear brake switch connectors.

jasonhise likes this.
  5. Anthony Baker

Anthony Baker New Member

Will PM people separately. Also looking for a quick release gas cap, red or black! Whatever brand, just no chinese crap.

6. Anthony Baker

Anthony Baker New Member

Adding to this - No longer after a QSS, still looking for front/rear rotors (Brembo, EBC, Galfer) Now looking for rearsets after someone stole mine. 2004-2005 R1 front calipers, 2006 - ? r6 front calipers (The ones with the gold pots!). And lastly looking for a 19x18 brembo RCS front master cylinder.

I'm traveling 900 KM tonight for a week of track so responses might be slow!

7. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

:(

:cool:

8. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Vortex V3 gas cap (black), package opened but I never used it. $85 shipped to you in CONUS.