1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by RonR, May 5, 2017.

1. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I need help on how to load pictures on this forum. I am not very good with computers. I you can help give me shout. Thanks. Ron
    240-472-five one four eight
    Or if there is a service that can do it with a fee that may work also. Take care.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Try the "upload a file" button at the bottom right below the text box where you would type a response. When it opens the upload box, "choose file" will allow you to navigate to the folder on your computer where the photo is stored.

If you have a phone, hopefully somebody else can help. I am old school by necessity.

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Ron,

I haven't been able to just load straight to this site, although I think that is an option?
    • I created a photobucket account, they are free.
    • Once you are on photobucket, you can select pictures to upload.
    • Once uploaded and you select the picture and you will see 4 boxes on the right side under "share this photo"
    • click on the bottom box that says IMG and click on the text inside box, which will copy a link
    • Then paste that link into your message here and the picture will appear

EDIT: If HPPT's way works that is a heck of a lot easier.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    panthercity likes this.
  4. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies. I'll give it a try when I get home Sunday.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Later M5.jpg

I tried HPPT's way on a picture I wanted to show Mongo a long time ago. His favorite Caddy. I don't know what this thing had it in, but I heard it rumbling like an old muscle car at the light, by the next light, I figured out where it was coming from. :D

panthercity likes this.