1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like New Teknic Suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by MYZ1K, Mar 1, 2016.

1. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

One piece suit. These were my back up set. Only worn for about two trackday sessions, no heavy sweating or funky smells in them. They have never been crashed, they are in like new condition. Only a few small scrapes on the knee pucks. They are a size 42 US. I'm 5'10" and 155lbs and they fit me very well with just a little bit of room to grow. External shoulder armor built into the suit as well as some kangaroo. I believe this suit was around $1000-$1100 when Teknic was still around. $550 shipped. Located near Newark, Ohio. Thanks for looking.

For quicker response, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

[​IMG]

2. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

3. PaulRK

PaulRK Member

Xcelerator or Violator suit? (doesn't look like a Chicane) Year of manufacture? Probably (1) size too big, as I'm 5'8" 150 lbs & most likely best fit into a 40 (depending on the brand). And I'm in NEOhio.

4. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about the manufacture date, I look them over and didn't see any obvious numbers. I bought them about 3-4 years ago. I'm pretty sure these are the Xcelerator, I couldn't think of that word when I listed it, thanks. Here's a few extra pics....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Teknic Xcelerator, awesome kangaroo suit, 1 sz larger it would be mine. Vendor advice for these suits is they tend to run 1 size small so go up a size.

6. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

Bumpity bump up

7. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

$500 SHIPPED

8. zieper41

zieper41 Well-Known Member

Bump. Those are amazing suits. one size too small for me tho :(

9. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

$475 shipped

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I might be interested if you want to trade for some paint work :)

Im 5'10" 165 lbs, enough room for that?

11. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member

Sale is pending....

Thanks for the offer GPracer but I am no longer involved in this sport :( , so paint service isn't something I'll be needing for a while (hopefully lol)

12. MYZ1K

MYZ1K Well-Known Member