1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like new RS Taichi Race Suit 48 US 58 $700 Euro GP-X model S209 NXL209

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Eschwab, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Eschwab

Eschwab Member

Like new RS Taichi race suit. I bought it to replace my old race suit. Build quality is incredible on this. The fact of the matter is that my wife had a baby and I put on about 20lbs and it's tighter than I prefer when worn with a back protector and chest protector. Used for one track day last year. Only part that doesn't look brand new is on the inside of the one knee where some glue from my stompgrip pad got on the leathers. Besides that it is super clean and in great shape. Glue mark shown in photo. For size reference I'm 6'4" and fit perfect when I was 195lbs. Fit is much better than any alpinestar or dainese I've tried on. My friend that is 6'0" and 180 has the same suit and he loves the fit also. My guess is that 5'11" - 6'-4" and 180lbs - 200lbs would be a perfect fit for this suit. I'm now about 210 and it fits well without a back protector or chest protector, but that's not how I roll.
    $700 plus shipping.
    Estimate $20 shipping.
    Paypal or cash in person if you're in the western suburbs of Chicago.

Attached Files:

2. Shak3down

Shak3down Active Member

Sending pm

3. Eschwab

Eschwab Member

Still Available

4. Eschwab

Eschwab Member

Still Available

5. Eschwab

Eschwab Member