1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightweight Endurance 2022

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, May 11, 2022.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

June 11th is the opening round for the N2/WERA endurance series. I'd like to do a write up on the teams competing in the lightweight class. The article will be posted on Sam Wiest's LWTRacer website and will be shared on various social media platforms. I did one of these a couple of years ago and it was very popular. If you're interested in being part of my 2022 LW endurance article, send me a PM with your team name, roster, competition number, and the bike you're riding. Lightweight class only, no ULW, MW or HW teams. If somebody wants to spin up an article for the other classes, maybe we can combine it all together and put it out.
    @Chip

2. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

FB link no worky for me?

3. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

what FB link?

4. Cooter!

When I hit the "Sam Wiest" link in your post, it comes up as a broken FaceBook link for me? I don't do FB so I'm at a loss, sorry.

5. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did you miss the most important part of his post???

7. Cooter!

No?

I am very curious about LW endurance racing and was hoping there were other articles or any information in the link he posted. A broken link means I have no idea what the link was too or if it had the info I was looking for.

And the OP might want to know that it doesn't work.

You're welcome.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

read his post again... then head here

https://lwtracer.com/

that's Sams site

9. Cooter!

Awesome. Thanks for the info:beer: I'll go look that up now that I have it.

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache