1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

light weight role call

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by lance89, Feb 24, 2004.

1. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

From what I've been hearing I get the feeling there will be more LW bikes out there this year than anything else. It's gonna be a great season with lots of good competition. Whoever wins the title will have certainly earned it. :up:

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I started working out at the begining of the year also. At the end if January I had gained 7 lbs. I slawed my "training" and went back to 10:00 cookies and I felt great on the track friday.

BTW I am slated to ride with two lw teams at the southeast rounds.

3. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Backmarker will hopefully be there bringing up the rear with the ole '99, Jim Eberhart and possibly half a stick

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

bringign up the rear. I am trying to line up fast guys to hang out. We may have a bunch of folks just hoping on whatever bike is in at the time.

"you, you look rested and fast. Get out there and bring that bike to the front! We'll send another out on the other bike."

He He. Were gonna have fun I think.

Now where can I get some money for another dirtbike?

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hey Joe, Blow Me!, and who's bringing the Blakvodka to Jennings?:eek:

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

The Sirens are coming back for more this year. Full season, and a hot new look. :cool: Now, if I can just find my groove, which is lying in the sand in turn 9 at Jennings, I'll be good to go....

7. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

You might contact Tracee and see who he used to help him find his edge when he lost it.:D
    Steve

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hey Beth, bring freinds;)

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Hey Beth the new sirens Web SIte is a um....... suffering from a lack of graphics.
    What's going on?

10. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

It's the old site and it's a looooong story. New site will be up before the Jennings round! :)

11. Team Road Rage

Team Road Rage Well-Known Member

Team Road Rage will be there. It looks like it is going to be a competive season. Team Road Rage, Bryan, Chris N., Chris E. an A.J. Silverman

Bryan
    teamroadrage.com

12. gelbrr

gelbrr Well-Known Member

TEAM ROADRAGE

GO TEAM ROADRAGE. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!! BRING HOME THE LW TITLE IN 04!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

13. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

TGR / lwsb / KTM / pirelli / #102