1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberal to English translation please?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lanceabillion, May 29, 2018.

1. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Extended family member posted over the weekend that she is now “non-binary transfeminine” and “will accept a range of pronouns”.

Besides the obvious mental issues, what does this even mean?

2. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Male, female, boy, girl, his, hers. Mr. Mrs. Miss. Ms. Husband, wife or any other normal inference to sex shouldn't be used to your extended family member.
    Just leave all standard family talk out of conversations most times weather is safe but not always.
    This would also extend to any friend they mention or there life style.

Just be glad it's not a work and it's a boss.
    OH, it should also not be used.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The opportunity for you to insult has increased exponentially. Enjoy.

MachineR1, JJJerry and xrated like this.
  4. onenut

onenut Well-Known Member

I think its best to just call them "Pat" from now on.

5. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

"Hey You".....comes to mind!......that, and being fucked in the head!

6. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

It's one step away from wanting to fully become a woman. Trans is obviously the movement towards, gender means the other gender so a trans female is a guy whos is transitioning to becoming a woman. Trans feminine is the behaviour for a male being a woman in most senses without actually wanting to have gender physically reassigned.

7. Trunxgp1224

Oh, and non binary means they don't associate with being either a male or female and they prefer neutral pronouns. So in your case if you have a non-binary transfeminene. you have someone with a dick who doesn't want to be called a male or female but exhibits qualities and behaviours most representative of a female.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sounds to me like one less family member to have to deal with...

9. Trunxgp1224

ALSO, just because they are non binary doesn't mean they can't later associate with a gender when they feel it best suits them at that particular time.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If you REALLY want to get under this persons skin, totally ignore it. Act like nothing happened, use their preferred pronouns, and never engage on the subject.

People HATE when they don't get attention.

11. Lanceabillion

But...but...but, she was born a girl, given a girls name at birth, was a Brownie and Girl Scout, and has been a girl up until this weekend, I guess, and got married to a guy about 7 years ago.

Now I am really confused........

12. Lanceabillion

I like this option best. I only saw her like twice a year anyway. Or him/her/it/toaster.

cav115 likes this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It’s a cry for help, it’s asking someone to put it out of its misery Old Yeller style.

14. Lanceabillion

This is why I relate to the Ben Shapiro school of thought with this. There are only two sexes. You are born into one of them. Anything else is playing pretend, and don’t expect me to play pretend too, ignoring science and basic common sense. Especially if they keep saying it’s “fluid” and can change. Don’t expect me to keep up with your sexual identity du jour.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Offer it the name of a good mental health professional.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nope. Childish attention-seeking behavior is best ignored.

Like the flat-earthers. Don't give them any feedback, positive or negative. Don't engage. Don't argue.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It means she's a lost cause. :oops:

But for real, like others have said, probably just entitlement complex mixed with a bit of attention seeking and virtue signaling.

Ignore to the best of your abilities.....when the next significant social [justice] trend comes around she'll be off this bandwagon and onto the next.

Shit.....PCU predicted these SJW tools way back in '94 :D :D :D

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not as much as they is.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reply that you now consider yourself to be a lion and you will only accept being called "King lancebillion, mother f@ckin' king of the jungle and ruler of all he has pissed on and drinker of all the beers."

Or that you are a cobra attack helicopter.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Threads like this remind me why I love dogs. :D