1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets see them trailer builds

Discussion in 'General' started by Clayton White, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Clayton White

Clayton White Well-Known Member

Lets see some awesome low cost trailer ingenuity, looking for those guys that bought Harbor freight or Northern tool Tilt trailer and made there version of a perfect track trailer...
    ( Not one idea is wrong here ) if you have a build thread post it up.

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it perfect, but I think it's a great, simple solution. Harbor freight folding 4x8, painted with bits of sand sprinkled on for grip, and two Pitbull TRS. Ramp slides in between the bikes.

To be fair, each TRS costs about as much as the trailer did. Still worth it for them though.

[​IMG]

Clayton White likes this.
  3. Clayton White

How do you like the pin set up for the tilt bed, does it work pretty smoothly

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I believe there's already a long thread on this if you go use the search function up there ;)

Clayton White likes this.
  5. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the mechanism to fold and unfold it? Four carriage bolts and the tongue is just two pins with R clips. Takes about 5 minutes either way. Helps having a second person around to handle it

6. Clayton White

Yes sir i was. and SPL170db, i browsed through a couple, i would like to see the lil stuff ppl added to accomindate them at the track.

7. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

It's all about finding the best way to load whatever it is you get...

Screenshot_20161120-004156.jpg

Clayton White and drop like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Them red spoke wheels on that bad boy are the shit. :cool:

Scotty87 likes this.
  9. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Heck yeah! they matched the car's.