1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe Tlaib isn’t all bad... :crackup:

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Just showing her internalized misogyny. :crackup:

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Hold up there Willis. She is still a POS, but hopefully useful in pushing her own kind off the cliff. She pushes, then someone pushes her...dominoes...win...

5. In Your Corner

She's the scorpion they are carrying across the river.

6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well..

Attached Files:

• 83n.jpg
      83n.jpg
      File size:
      59.9 KB
      Views:
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Never has "kill it with fire" been more appropriate.

aaronson likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is patchouli oil flammable?

11. In Your Corner

Are you still getting GQ?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Genderless Quarterly?

Steeltoe and auminer like this.
  13. In Your Corner

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Garth @G97, what the hell is going on in cornfield paradise? These ding dongs want to run the government and the healthcare industry and they can't even manage a caucus!!!
    This is a beautiful snapshot of the utter incompetence of government.
    I'm on pins and needles waiting for who will be declared head retard for the night.
    :D

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it Trump won Iowa by all the write-ins.

blkduc and pickled egg like this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Trump did win Iowa with 97.1% of the vote. There was a Republican caucus as well you know.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/02/03/us/elections/results-iowa-caucus-republicans.html

I don't believe there are "write-ins" at a Caucus. All the candidates are essentially write-ins, but if your candidate doesn't get 15% in your precinct on the first ballot, your candidate is declared non-viable and you can then change your allegiance to another candidate, try to get others that didn't get to 15% for their candidate to change their allegiance to your candidate (getting you over the 15% hump) or you can leave.

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It was a joke, son. I'm telling you a joke, don't you get it?

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s not how the caucuses in MN worked.

Precincts elected delegates to represent them at the CD (congressional district) convention, who elect delegates to the state convention, who elect delegates to the national convention.

There’s a presidential preference straw poll, that holds no weight in the CD or state conventions, nor pledges delegates to any candidate.

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yes, but just pointing out that there really was a Republican Caucus in Iowa.
    Here in Virginia they cancelled the Republican primary even through Weld had already collected enough signatures to make it on the ballot per the original party rules. While I have no doubt that Trump would have won, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that the GOP changed the rules after a candidate spends money and resources to play by their rules.

20. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Breaking News.....App developer who created the DNC Caucus App died by suicide this morning. It is believed he shot himself multiple times, in the head, then threw himself out of an airplane from 15,000 ft last night.
    In unrelated news Hillary Clinton announced she was getting her pilots license .

:D