1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leasing trucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by GSX-R 3/4K, Dec 22, 2013.

1. GSX-R 3/4K

GSX-R 3/4K Well-Known Member

I always bought all of my vehicles in past but want to know if leasing it may be not as bad as I think...I was always against it...can you school me on the subject? What to look for and what to expect? will like to look into a 2014Tundra 1794 edition or limited...any input will be greatly appreciated...

2. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

If you can stay within miles, give it back in perfect condition you will be ok. If you want a new truck every few years its the way to go. But if you want the most economical way to go buy it and keep it till the wheels fall off. I would imagine a good lease payment on that with 15k miles a year is going to be around 500-550 and a buy will be 600-700 depending on term and credit rating.

3. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Assuming you drive your truck than 15k miles per year and the truck is not for business use, leasing is just another way to finance a vehicle. When manufacturers have lease incentives greater then purchase incentives, you should lease. Use a lease versus buy calculator to help determine which option is best for your particular situation.