1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last two trackdays at Blackhawk Farms

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by dc2004600, Sep 18, 2008.

1. dc2004600

dc2004600 Well-Known Member

I have decided to get some of my vinyl rotated through and I thought a good way to do it would be through donation in accordance with the Blackhawk Farms Air Fence Fund. With that, I wanted to get any attending member's wants or needs to benefit these two remaining days at BHF.

I will be bringing motorcycle related decals in various colors to the final two Blackhawk Farm events. If anyone has any requests for decals please let me know. I can not gaurantee I will have it on the 24th but I will have it for the 13th. Depending on what decal you want, sizing is currently in the 2" x 6" range for $3.00 pair. The way I look at it, if I cut 400 pairs of decals @ $3.00 and sell them all, that will be one section of air fence. So, if there is a four session format with approximately 80 riders... that is about 5 pair per rider or $15.00.

And finally, I will also be bringing my "end rolls" in various, lengths, widths and colors. Depending on the size will depend on the cost; once again, all monies going straight to BHF. Widths range from 3/16" to 4" rolls up to 150' long. Some will be reflective as well (This will be a little pricier) still nothing to break the bank if you have noticed any of my other pricing. Reflective stuff great if you pull a trailer, bike racks or anything else behind the car, mobile home, etc...

So, that's that. Please request your items here. If you have any custom work you want done, send me an email with the image and I will let you know if I can get it done or not. Anything else, email me> dean (at) dcdecals *dot* net. Thanks

2. Dolech

Dolech Member

ill be at bhf on the 24th , do you have any corona decals? can you send samples to [email protected]

3. dc2004600

dc2004600 Well-Known Member

Check your email - thanks :up: