1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Larue Tactical FDE Heavy & Larue Tactical 6.5 grendel

Discussion in 'Other' started by Mirg, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Mirg

Mirg New Member

Looking to trade / partial trade for a racebike if anyone is interested. Will consider selling outright.

FDE Heavy
    I have a limited edition Larue Tactical FDE Heavy .308 semi automatic rifle with a Vortex AMG unfired in the original box. I also have a 22" .260 remington barrel cartriage for this rifle. Barrels can be swapped in less than 2 minutes.

This rifle was just under $3500 when available, Scope mount was $270, scope was $2500
    [​IMG]

I also have a 6.5 grendel with scope also unfired. Will update this thread with photos tomorrow.
    Located in central Florida
    I'm mostly interested in R6 and 675R but will consider any trade cash on either side.

[​IMG]
    By popular demand, we've decided to make a Limited-Edition 7.62 "Heavy-Barreled" PredatAR, in FDE. The first 125 units will be match-numbered on the upper and lower.

For those of you who know the "Costa Edition" 5.56 Rifle, this 7.62 offering closely follows the same configuration. It beautifully combines the popular and lightweight PredatAR chassis with the accuracy and reliability of a 16" heavy profile LaRue Barrel.

Each Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver and Handguard is finished in FDE Cerakote. Select Black parts and GAP rail covers provide dramatic contrast.

Specifications:
    Caliber: 7.62 (.308*)
    Barrel Length: 16”
    Muzzle Device: LaRue M308 TranQuilo Muzzle Brake
    Rifling Twist Rate: 1/10
    Barrel Life: 10,000 (approx)
    Gas System: Direct Impingement with Port Selector Technology (PST)
    Trigger Group: LaRue MBT-2S Trigger

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

3. Philip Mirgliotta

Philip Mirgliotta Well-Known Member

Not spam. I've got too many guns and need a bike.